Mafia : Immortality (16 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Damn went a sleep, survived the first day.

so lets check who went for salvo and who for sheik maybe some of the voters for sheik are g's to save their g buddy salvo or piotrr.

rip voller and sheik

- - - Updated - - -

ilfj are you really the d you can trust me babe

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why Voller?

Probably this post:
Yeah, I kind of saw it coming. :lol: You would probably vote on me even if I were the detective and it was confirmed. :lol:
That's usually how a special role tries to hide that he's a special role.

Also, he kept going on and on about handpicked roles.

He gave no other vibe about being a special role, and he didn't attack anyone in particular. He was like the most harmless member, so it's very strange why he was picked. Mostly due to the post I quoted, imo.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Hahahaha look, my prime suspect is ilfj right now. That D shit was the way odd.
My prime suspect now is you!

How could you see that Sheik was lynched instead of you and use it to criminate me? Looks highly opportunistic. The odds were that Sheik or you weren't gonna be Gs anyway, everyone knows it, but people have to take the risk still.

Not to mention the online-offline hoopla and the PM business with Piotrr. They may mean nothing of course, but altogether, and you're looking like a good bet for tomorrow.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
My prime suspect now is you!

How could you see that Sheik was lynched instead of you and use it to criminate me? Looks highly opportunistic. The odds were that Sheik or you weren't gonna be Gs anyway, everyone knows it, but people have to take the risk still.

Not to mention the online-offline hoopla and the PM business with Piotrr. They may mean nothing of course, but altogether, and you're looking like a good bet for tomorrow.
I'd have been all over Salvo right now for the Piotrr episode. But while reading the thread again, I found out that it was Piotrr who found out about the PM thingy, he publicly incriminated Salvo, which got Salv tons of votes, and then Piotrr of all people saved Salvo.
I think that both are civilians, although, for the sake of clearing things up, I'd too vote either of them tomorrow.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'd have been all over Salvo right now for the Piotrr episode. But while reading the thread again, I found out that it was Piotrr who found out about the PM thingy, he publicly incriminated Salvo, which got Salv tons of votes, and then Piotrr of all people saved Salvo.
I think that both are civilians, although, for the sake of clearing things up, I'd too vote either of them tomorrow.
I know, the PM thing is most likely nothing. And I don't think piotrr would've went through all that effort with that online-offline analysis if he wasn't a C.

But since Salvo's been on me since the beginning, first "a stab in the dark", then jumping on something else I said, now accusing me of targeting Sheik -- when the other option was Salvo himself.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Salvo played exactly the same way in the last game. How does he usually play?
The same. It's always the problem with him that he's never here during deadline. If he was here tonight, he was probably gonna vote Sheik and save himself, but his vote remained on "no lynch". He's inactive with a good excuse (the time zone), but that makes him really hard to analyze.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Nope, the fucker knows he'll be banned for a dupe account, so he's not saying anything.

If you mods promise that you won't ban him, he might tell us.

Not me, btw.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
if they are then saving their buddy's yes Ofcourse
That doesn't really make sense in the context.

@Quetzalcoatl look, at least admit this, your system does mask the g's though doesn't it? I mean it could be the fact that it just gives a 50 50 but it doesn't really get us anywhere does it? I'm not too sure about you, I'm not sure about anyone at this point. It is very open. I haven't really come to a conclusion, there isn't much to go by. But the more I think of it, the fake D thing is pretty suspect. Think about it, he comes in says that and it is just ooh what an idiot, joking around, he can't be a g, it's too obvious. Secondly, people will use the, let's just vote Sheik thing or even Janna as an easy way to vote people out.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Well Sheik's not so bad for the first day, I read a game before this where he as a C pissed off all the fellow civilians and got lynched on the most crucial day, better now than later. :D

I still protest the end of day timing, it's the most crucial of times and I honestly see no reason for it to be so late, the game makes much more sense if there are as many people as possible online around the deadline.

What do you guys think about Salvo and the voting? For me it looks like he might be a civilian after all.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I couldn't change late on, for that, I left it as a no lynch. I might be able to sneak in at the end of the day tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)