Mafia Game : Version 4.1 (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It depends, some of the players in first 2 days was really inactive. So depends if they are too busy to play. Or you can just be the 21th player, an that case, perhaps the Gs can be 6 this time, if the narrator wants it.

But roles arent assigned yet, so not necessarily too late. But be warned, this game has a thing for slaughtering persians ;)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It depends, some of the players in first 2 days was really inactive. So depends if they are too busy to play. Or you can just be the 21th player, an that case, perhaps the Gs can be 6 this time, if the narrator wants it.

But roles arent assigned yet, so not necessarily too late. But be warned, this game has a thing for slaughtering persians ;)
I really have a problem with the hours to be honest. This means that the action takes place in the early evening. At that point I'm almost always playing/watching football. I really like to play the game, but perhaps it's more fair if I'm out.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I also think the hours unbalances the game a little bit. M.G and others seemed to be quite effected by it to. But its the narrators call.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i just did an all nighter for work....what did i miss? looks like we got the 4.1 up and running

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I also think the hours unbalances the game a little bit. M.G and others seemed to be quite effected by it to. But its the narrators call.
I have no problem with not playing if that's more convenient for the rest of you. The next three days (that is starting tomorrow) I should be able to post regularly. After that I don't know though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If you posting regurarly means you can play these times, then its cool, and dont worry, you wont survive 3 days :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
0240 hrs
Hotel Giorgio Plaza, City Square, Loz Juventoz

Its been barely been a day since the Bodyguard of the slain Mayor, Alen, rescued the city from what could be termed as The Mafia Invasion. Now it seems the threat is far from over. The city council met today and unanimously chose Iceman as the acting Mayor. The new Mayor was going to be sworn in tomorrow morning. But that will not happen now, as the Mafia has struck again. Despite high security around the Hotel, the gangsters were successful in planting a bomb in the Mayor's suite. The bomb went off about 10 minutes ago, killing the Mayor and his staff.
The city is in fear. Will the Mafia be brought down before they bring about any more destruction or will they be successful in taking over the town? Only time will tell.

Voting begins in 10 hrs 20 mins

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
So, is this game being played with the exact same players?
No. Sadomin has been added.
There are 22 players in total.
5 gangsters, 1 corrupt cop
1 detective, 1 bodyguard, 1 lawyer, 1 jailer
12 civilians

List of players:

Alen
Micheal Cutajar
M.G.
Seven
Buck Futter
salman
Red
Lion
Hustini
juve's big fan
Eddy
XsemprejuveX
Osman
King Ale
Aaron
Sheik Yerbouti
Ze Tahir
Hazem
Burke
juve o'curr
LetsBrushYourTeeth
Sadomin

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If you posting regurarly means you can play these times, then its cool, and dont worry, you wont survive 3 days :D
Turns out I will. I'm a civilian. You can say what you want, but if I were a gangster I wouldn't just lie. There's no glory in that. So here it is: I'm a civilian.

I am glad we have established this fact, so we can now move on, people.

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
Voting time remains the same. Sorry for the inconvenience, but its the best I can manage.

1300-0100 IST
0930-2130 CEST
0330-1530 EDT
0030-1230 PDT
0730-1930 GMT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)