Mafia Game : Version 4.0 (5 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Bullshit, i can't be jailed until the voting starts.

I appreciate what the jailer did though. I can't be whacked now :D
The rules doesn't mention a start time for Jailing. Just a deadline. So now, you'll have to refrain from posting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I will this time.
But from tomorrow do it as i said. Only during the voting time someone can be jailed. Because if the same person is jailed all the time, then he/she will be the same as the inactive members because he/she won't be able to post at all.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I will this time.
But from tomorrow do it as i said. Only during the voting time someone can be jailed. Because if the same person is jailed all the time, then he/she will be the same as the inactive members because he/she won't be able to post at all.
The same person can't be jailed all the time. The point of jailing is keeping someone from influencing the votes as well as keeping him from voting and getting whacked so don't whine now. You've been jailed rightfully :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
This is all getting sadly predictable.

Alen/Seven/Osman picked on first and then me lynched/whacked after a couple of days.

Be more original people!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I will this time.
You whine too much. Man up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)