Mafia, anyone? (10 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm not funny enough to carry on that role. I'm better as a playa!
The narrator doesn't have to be funny at all. The narrator only needs to be there and lead the game. It's very easy actually. You just need the rules and you impose them. The screwed up thing is that you must be there for the deadline every night.
For the narrator role we only need someone who we know has some brains not to screw up badly, as JBF was doing all the time while narrating the game.

P.S: I think Janna should play, not narrate. She already has some experience as a player and now she'll do better than in the previous game.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
The narrator doesn't have to be funny at all. The narrator only needs to be there and lead the game. It's very easy actually. You just need the rules and you impose them. The screwed up thing is that you must be there for the deadline every night.
For the narrator role we only need someone who we know has some brains not to screw up badly, as JBF was doing all the time while narrating the game.

P.S: I think Janna should play, not narrate. She already has some experience as a player and now she'll do better than in the previous game.
so i can narrator in the future
i would really do it sometimes but not now i first will get more experience

Apr 15, 2006

Fine. If no one worthy of narrating comes along, then I'll do it.

PS: I hate counting votes! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)