Mafia, anyone? (31 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not in the game, I'll teach Melo the game via PMs :D
The effort you will give to teach him in pms will be greater then the effort you would put int to play the game (regardless of how busy you are). This MELO we are talking about :D

Sign your ass up Matahari :p

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
The effort you will give to teach him in pms will be greater then the effort you would put int to play the game (regardless of how busy you are). This MELO we are talking about :D

Sign your ass up Matahari :p
:lol:

He needs instructions only for the first night, he will then play his game easily.

It will be fun watching you Osman this time as a neutral :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hey B :heart:

Work, studies and the situation in Libya, i've barely had time to breathe! :frown:

How've you been?
I been good dude, just missed your voice of neautral reason in this crazy joint, plus also to tease you for the insanely horrible Arsenal form, even if I'm sympathetic, I need someone else then my Gunner brother to mock :D

Yeah I figured work/studies, but you been in Libya or just generally worried? Real fucked up sitaution, barely any improvement, hope it changes for the better soon.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sory Fred, roles are distributed and they'll know you're a C if I give you a role.
Such a shame :wallbang:
Yeah I figured, though if someone backs out/cant play, he can take over their role, then there is no reason to assume he is a C, because its not a newly appointed one.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I been good dude, just missed your voice of neautral reason in this crazy joint, plus also to tease you for the insanely horrible Arsenal form, even if I'm sympathetic, I need someone else then my Gunner brother to mock :D

Yeah I figured work/studies, but you been in Libya or just generally worried? Real fucked up sitaution, barely any improvement, hope it changes for the better soon.
Ya i wouldn't have been any good anyway, because as hard as it is to believe i barely watch any football these days, other than the weekly torture that is Arsenal games. :D

The situation in Libya is terrible ya, the humanitarian crisis that is not being covered as much as the military situation is absolutely terrible. I have friends and contacts in the Libyan Tunisian border, the situation is just horrid. The faster Gedaffi is overthrown the better for everyone.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehe thats something going around it seems, I watched 1/3rd of the usual amount of footie I usually watch, often just Juve games/occasional Barca/Arsenal game once every two weeks at best (big games). Bit busier, but mainly its less interesting/not as fun lately.

Indeed, the media barely has anything to go on regarding the devestation of the civilians has to go through, because its still THAT hard to really get a clear picture inside the country, besides military actions/correspondence. Cant wait for that looney fuck to be thrown out headfirst, remain cautiously optimistic, because 5 months ago, I did not expect to see the day where Mubarak and his sons are on trial for their crimes. Nothing is impossible, even if Gaddaffi is crazier and more powerfully in controll.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)