Mafia 2020 v2 || The FANATIC (1 Viewer)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Your role was unconfirmed and with Matt gone and enough doubt put on Gordo for being the potential recruit, you were gonna be kept till the very end and the last one lynched. There were enough people who wanted you dead :D
Yeah ,I annoyed a lot of people. I admit.
I don't know if @radekas and @campionesidd were against me if Matt said that he trusted me.

If Matt was to get lynched I would have sent them all the pm I sent to him.
It would probably clear me.

I had to say this before the deadline today in your case . Sorry for the formatting.

so i have some kind of theory, yeah lol i'm bad at them, but here goes.

Allen( Osman) :I was thinking ILFJ more, but your choice. Kyle

in my opinion a very good g' statement ( doesn't mean he is a g though) , because it enforces our belifes.
he already knows we strongly suspect them so mentioning the other one makes him look he is in team c'.
the problem is that it is a pointless statement , some form of smokescreen, because he didn't contribute
to anything in reaching that conclusion.

after i qoute Allen(osman) and ask :: Why would you go for him , more than Kyle?
he still hasn't answerd.

this morning i ask Allen(osman ) this question

So people who have voted for Matt or Snobist day 2 include :
Ronn , Kyle ,ILFJ,Radekas,campionesidd and Choco (how did you get in there :))
Out of all those Kyle kept his vote to the end
ILFJ changed it 2 minutes before deadline .
Ronn ended voting for Matt.
Radekas changed vote when Matt announced that whoever votes Snobist is a g
And campionesidd was all over the place . I believe his 3rd vote was for Snobist.

Who do you think @Allen is more suspicious?

At one point in time Snobist had 5 votes ,when Matt anounced that whoever votes him is a g and there were chances he would get lynched.

he never answers it . never makes anythin of it .
as a g' it's probably better to lay low and post as little as posible.

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,284
    So, when i made the draw the D was actually a second-to-last role to be drawn. It was between Snobist and Alen. When the draw was finished i had to think for like 10min if i should stick to it or do a re-draw :lol: Don't know why i thought Snobist played some games with us in the past so decided that a draw is a draw. Had no idea what kind of a player Snobist is :lol2:

I posted the rules for the D for him, discussed some. Then went to sleep. I usually sleep 7h from 00-07. So on day1 i woke up, check my PMs and there's this, sent right in the middle of my sleeping routine. Worst possible timing ever :lol:

1588024449064.png

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    So, when i made the draw the D was actually a second-to-last role to be drawn. It was between Snobist and Alen. When the draw was finished i had to think for like 10min if i should stick to it or do a re-draw :lol: Don't know why i thought Snobist played some games with us in the past so decided that a draw is a draw. Had no idea what kind of a player Snobist is :lol2:

I posted the rules for the D for him, discussed some. Then went to sleep. I usually sleep 7h from 00-07. So on day1 i woke up, check my PMs and there's this, sent right in the middle of my sleeping routine. Worst possible timing ever :lol:

1588024449064.png
    I call and raise

I fell asleep today and didnt inestigate anybody. Then i took a gamble since i was asked to investigate one of Kappa, Osman and Ronn, so i said investigated Kappa and he is a C. Well i dont know what he is but im watching what others have to say.

Especially the last sentence is epic :lol2:

Wait... imagine if he said that Osman or Ronn were investigated civilians :lol:

This kid was sooooo lucky through out the game, it's not possible :lol2:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

1588024449064.png
    Adorable :heart:

If he hadn't skipped Kappa's investigation though, he would have had a great game actually (and probably unknowingly). I later learned that his erratic behavior was precisely why the Gs didn't recruit ALC. They couldn't believe anything Matt and Snob were saying (it was much easier for the Cs to believe them).

OP
    piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,290
    I call and raise

I fell asleep today and didnt inestigate anybody. Then i took a gamble since i was asked to investigate one of Kappa, Osman and Ronn, so i said investigated Kappa and he is a C. Well i dont know what he is but im watching what others have to say.

:lol::lol:

What's funny is that he wanted to investigate Osman that day :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    I call and raise

I had asked him that :lol:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    I call and raise

:rofl:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    May i present to you Day 3, aka the pinnacle of Mafia game:

-the BG did not protect anyone
    -the D forgot to investigate (he overslept)
    -the Gs did not snoop

So, when Snobist lied about investigating kappa and that he's a C - NO ONE WOULD EVER KNOW :lol::lol::lol::lol:

as Alen said, this is real life mafia, shit happens :lol:
    We didn’t snoop because we were sure it was either Osman or me. Nobody could’ve predicted what Snobist did.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    We didn’t snoop because we were sure it was either Osman or me. Nobody could’ve predicted what Snobist did.
    The funniest part was when I attacked @Tomice for suggesting that he wouldn't be surprised if this detective could be lying about his investigation :lol:

I was a civilian at that time and I thought Tomice was suspicious by even thinking about that possibility.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    I call and raise

If only I didn’t pick on him so often he might’ve told everyone I’m a C.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    I didn't. Kappa mentioned it but radekas brushed it off (quite impolitely too :grin:), I was close to asking but it would look suspicious (my paranoia gets 10 times worse when I am a g).
    Okay it was a lame plan. I was beginning to regret revealing the jailer so I asked Chocolate to reply to radekas' post asking why he's claiming to be the jailer then delete it within 5 minutes

Was just wondering if it worked :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Forreal, the Detective that lasted 5/6 days - how many times this happens?! :lol:
    1. He nonchalantly decides to contact two people and tell them he is the bodyguard --- None of the two were Gs. If they were, he was toast on day 1.
    2. He investigates Gordo --- maybe the only one who could help him find the BG at that point.
    3. He has a choice of three players to investigate. Two are Gs. He doesn't investigate at all and tells everyone that he investigated the only C of the three.
    4. He was supposed to be whacked yesterday. The Gs go after Matt and fail.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    I call and raise

His kappa is a c, antic made me contact Matt and trusting him ,which at the time I was telling everyone that he is a g' in disguise just like ALC.
    And Snobist is trolling us while working with the g's.
    Almost happened btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)