Mafia 2020 v2 || The FANATIC (4 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Matt played great, the real mvp, he won it for the civilians.
One of the highlights of the game imo was Gordo guessing that Matt was the BG. I still can't know how.
Tomice's saving Chocolate was epic and I think should be a model for other games.
Sidd is such an excellent Civilian imo. I don't know how he'd play as a gangster but his civilian game is ideal.
Alen is a legend, the best mafia game player I have ever seen.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I told you that aleosman was suspicious.
At least that theory was good .
Good call mate. Thank God for you and your 841 PMs. Snobist exhausted me and I stopped reading everything except your PMs (which was exhausting too because your formatting is tough to read :p). But your analysis and research was perfect

@ALC why are you always such a suspicious character? :lol:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
As an outsider, what I'm wondering is how come the Gs decided to whack Quetz when Snobist was jailed. It was obvious he'd protect himself unless I missed something
They tried to whack Quetz when Gordo was in the jail, not Snobist. Which makes it even more mind blowing.

- - - Updated - - -

You my friend, were gonna be the decisive player if Matt somehow didn't protect himself tonight. You can't even imagine what I had in mind for you :p

- - - Updated - - -

Fresh
lmao Fresh was so obvious, really

So I got 2 out of 3. Not bad.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Good call mate. Thank God for you and your 841 PMs. Snobist exhausted me and I stopped reading everything except your PMs (which was exhausting too because your formatting is tough to read :p). But your analysis and research was perfect

@ALC why are you always such a suspicious character? :lol:
You were great btw, top play mate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)