Mafia 2020 - Find the carrier (8 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Matt was perhaps the only player who did really well throughout the game.
I totally agree, but that's what i wrote in the thread as well, didn't i? Kudos to @matt for keeping it totally analytical without going for 'hunches' like our expert. I was becoming a little bit paranoic cause i was agreeing with everything he said and starting to wonder if he's not a G trying to make himself look like a model C. :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Oh, and I was seriously gonna gun blaze myself if Kyle didn't go public on day 1.
Klin was doing everything he could to prevent that.
Later on the second day I remembered that we did the same thing in my first mafia game where I was the BG. I had the same reaction. :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
oh well had i known that i would have taken that route. Would have made things much simpler.

@Osman, you stubborn ass i told you to go after Cerval today but you just had to fuck with Piotrr :rolleyes:
Mea culpa, I assumed Cerval was dead and went off to watch a movie. Didnt think they would risk revealing themselves otherwise would checked at deadline.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
You shouldn't have done that, tho.
You were in jail and you shouldn't have been talking to the rest of the group.

I wanted to write like gazzilion PMs to Kyle today, but I didn't because it's unfair and ruins the game.
Tomice gave me the green light

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Mea culpa, I assumed Cerval was dead and went off to watch a movie. Didnt think they would risk revealing themselves otherwise would checked at deadline.
I knew dealing with you was going to fuck me over somehow. I just knew it and i should have kicked you harder for voting for Piotrr so its partially my fault too.:p

I thought @Mr. Chocolate and I made a good team though. We identified the original Gs with relative ease but could've done better if we knew the rules.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What you don't know also y'all is that I posted in the mafia thread while jailed

It was when Völler mentioned me when he replied to Kyle about me being a G

Thinking this was the PM thread I quoted Völler saying he posted in the wrong thread which would have exposed him as a G

I deleted my post quick enough

It was crazy shit

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What you don't know also y'all is that I posted in the mafia thread while jailed

It was when Völler mentioned me when he replied to Kyle about me being a G

Thinking this was the PM thread I quoted Völler saying he posted in the wrong thread which would have exposed him as a G

I deleted my post quick enough

It was crazy shit
funny thing is i saw that post on the new posts page then clicked on this thread and got the error message that it had been deleted. I was this close to seeing it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So he contacted you and followed your lead on who to jail, but still didn't follow your instructions on who to vote for? :D
He contacted me a bunch of times and I didnt respond. Eventually he pm'd me claiming to be the jailer so I did and told him who to jail.

I figured jailing Cerval told the Gs the least amount of information about who the D was and what we knew about roles. I sent osman a PM entitled "what in the utter fuck are you doing" as soon as he went after Piotrr but then i let it go.

My strategy was to end the game in as boring a fashion as possible

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I knew dealing with you was going to fuck me over somehow. I just knew it and i should have kicked you harder for voting for Piotrr so its partially my fault too.:p

I thought @Mr. Chocolate and I made a good team though. We identified the original Gs with relative ease but could've done better if we knew the rules.
You didn't do bad, Kyle. You did pretty good actually.
I was pleased to find out that you were the BG. If it was a newbie, Klin or Janna, this was gonna be a G win after 2 nights.
You realized that it's smart to tell everyone that you're the BG, you got ALC, which was imo the game decider, and you realized that you had to investigate Piotrr or Voller tonight. Only that Cerval jailing was a mistake, but it's only due to not being fully aware of the rules.

:tup:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Alen's theories were way too dangerous, it's like he had everything figured out

At the complete begining without having posted much, he singled out ALC and myself in one shot and then listed Völler as a possibility later

Unbeliveable

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
He contacted me a bunch of times and I didnt respond. Eventually he pm'd me claiming to be the jailer so I did and told him who to jail.

I figured jailing Cerval told the Gs the least amount of information about who the D was and what we knew about roles. I sent osman a PM entitled "what in the utter fuck are you doing" as soon as he went after Piotrr but then i let it go.

My strategy was to end the game in as boring a fashion as possible
You did great :tup: no mistakes as a very important role.

- - - Updated - - -

Was the re-assigned jailer Osman or Piotrr?
I was soo hoping to get the J reassignment, i figured out the only candidates were me, you and a third person (Osman). :cry:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Alen's theories were way too dangerous, it's like he had everything figured out

At the complete begining without having posted much, he singled out ALC and myself in one shot and then listed Völler as a possibility

Unbeliveable
Nah, just a coincidence. I had no idea who were the Gs.
We couldn't know who are the Gs on day 1. What had to be done that day was no lynch and the BG to present himself and that's what I concentrated on. My accusations that someone's a G were baseless.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Nah, just a coincidence. I had no idea who were the Gs.
We couldn't know who are the Gs on day 1. What had to be done that day was no lynch and the BG to present himself and that's what I concentrated on. My accusations that someone's a G were baseless.
Every time Cerval heard his name during this game he was sure he'd be voted out and that people had him figured out. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)