Mafia 2020 - Find the carrier (5 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm still laughing how Quetz in 5 mins turned from ruining the game for Cs to actually winning it and being a hero :lol:
If we won this shitfest with a coin toss, it would have been the cherry on the cake.

Osman would have lost you the game out of pride. :lol:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
were you at all suspicious that Piotrr was the D?
Yes, but my main suspect was Mr. Chocolate. I gave in to the rest of the group that wanted to whack piotrr unless we succeeded in voting for him

Then Völler changed the whack target last minute

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What are you talking about? The D can investigate from jail?

I didnt jail Mr. Choc today just so he could investigate Voller then he wouldve been jailed tomorrow.
This game is good lesson in one thing, everyone need to read the rules carefully. And more importantly we need to use the original rules in future games. I think we all assumed it was the original rules and didnt notice the new inconsistencies.

Jailer cant jail same player twice in a row, and we need to discuss with the narrator pre game about when recruit happens, not tell him to change it during game. Same with activity rules, but 15 posts per day was 3 times more then what this forum is used to.

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yes, but my main suspect was Mr. Chocolate. I gave in to the rest of the group that wanted to whack piotrr unless we succeeded in voting for him

Then Völler changed the whack target last minute
You shouldn't have done that, tho.
You were in jail and you shouldn't have been talking to the rest of the group.

I wanted to write like gazzilion PMs to Kyle today, but I didn't because it's unfair and ruins the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)