Mafia 2020 - Find the carrier (4 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That's why we should be using the old thread for dummies i linked. :agree: Descriptions are better there, more explanations.
I agree, but no point disputing this loss. Well played.

And Gs, if Alen is not a G, please don't whack him on the first day. It fucking kills the game.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But don't you see how silly this was? They knew that Klin was just a C and he was useless to them. He was more useful to them as a C suspected to be recruited.
They should have put Kyle's name and the names of two other civilians (but never Klin). Sure, they might have gotten Piotrr or Janna, so same shit, but they could get the Lawyer or the jailer.
I normally agree with you, but they might think Klin was better choice in thread or general tactics. I rather recruit special roles, but they said they recruited earlier so probably had less clue on who that might have been.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I agree, but no point disputing this loss. Well played.

And Gs, if Alen is not a G, please don't whack him on the first day. It fucking kills the game.
As I said in our thread, we didn't want to, but didn't feel like we had a choice after he convinced the BG to come forward. :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Today it was a clear path for the Cs to win.

After yesterday's results and investigation, the BG knew the roles of everybody but 2 people. One G and one C. The D was supposed to investigate one of them and he'd have found the last original gangster (Voller would have been found out after today's investigation).
After that Kyle should have told the jailer to put the D in jail so he can't be whacked.

Tomorrow the Cs would have lynched Voller and they were only gonna have to find the recruited civilian, which wasn't gonna be hard.
What are you talking about? The D can investigate from jail?

I didnt jail Mr. Choc today just so he could investigate Voller then he wouldve been jailed tomorrow.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Can we have another game?

- - - Updated - - -

WITH THE OLD RULES PLZ
You are the worst mafia player I know :lol: Not because you're stupid, quite the opposite. Because you're paranoid and trust nothing.
But you are my favorite player of all time. Your paranoia makes the game interesting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You are the worst mafia player I know :lol: Not because you're stupid, quite the opposite. Because you're paranoid and trust nothing.
But you are my favorite player of all time. Your paranoia makes the game interesting.
And then I need to keep the same behaviour after getting recruited. :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)