Mafia 2020 - Find the carrier (4 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ok, it's over so I can say it:

1. How and why on earth did Kyle not tell the jailer to put the D in jail today?
2. How, how, how could the Gs recruit Klin? His name was the last one they should have put on the list. It should have been Kyle and two other civilians (but not Klin) so they could get the lawyer or the jailer.
3. Osman not voting for Cerval, at least in the last half an hour.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Quetz was the MVP in terms of reasoning, he played really well. Mr Chocolate was on point too. Most vital player, of course was Kyle.

Sidd had a good instinct by going for me first, credit to him. We knew he was a special role however with how he was acting. Too bad he wasn’t the D.

Got to say piotrr and Quetz ganging up against Osman was hilarious.

Now in regards to my game. I was saying the truth when I said in the game that I had invisibility mode since long time ago. Moreover. Lying and having theories as a G is not easy :D at times, my posts felt like ticking time bombs. I much prefer scheming behind the scenes than doing an act in the mafia thread. Maybe that will change with more experience.

Shout out to my G team. and as well to Osman

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Mr Chocolate was the D. I told the other Gs he kinda messed up in a post of his where he admitted there was a list of 2 suspects with the BG and they hope one of them is a G which meant that he must be the D. We didn't pursue it of course and hindsight's a bitch.

OP
Tomice

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
  • Thread Starter #768
    Guys Im on my phone and not at home. last two day were not normal for me

anyway just wanted to say good game and appolgies for any fuck up on my side.

I will give my opnion on the game when i get back

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    Quetz was the MVP in terms of reasoning, he played really well. Mr Chocolate was on point too. Most vital player, of course was Kyle.

Sidd had a good instinct by going for me first, credit to him. We knew he was a special role however with how he was acting. Too bad he wasn’t the D.

Got to say piotrr and Quetz ganging up against Osman was hilarious.

Now in regards to my game. I was saying the truth when I said in the game that I had invisibility mode since long time ago. Moreover. Lying and having theories as a G is not easy :D at times, my posts felt like ticking time bombs. I much prefer scheming behind the scenes than doing an act in the mafia thread. Maybe that will change with more experience.

Shout out to my G team. and as well to Osman ;)
    I tried to subtly hint I was the D, don’t know if it worked but I knew getting whacked as the jailer on day 2 would be great for the C’s.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    2. How, how, how could the Gs recruit Klin? His name was the last one they should have put on the list. It should have been Kyle and two other civilians (but not Klin) so they could get the lawyer or the jailer.
    We recruited early when there were still Cs (Bezzy) out there. But you are probably still right. We did have the jailer as our other option (together with Kyle) though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)