Mafia 2020 - Find the carrier (35 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ok, 25 minutes to go folks.
Lets all send a PM to Kyle. The D should say "I am the D and I will investigate XY"
The rest of us write some shit in the PM.

Kyle won't reply to any of us.

It's stupid, I know, but we shouldn't take any risks.
Then again, that way we can catch the Gs writing to each other, so I hope it really can't be checked who's writing PMs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Ok, 25 minutes to go folks.
Lets all send a PM to Kyle. The D should say "I am the D and I will investigate XY"
The rest of us write some shit in the PM.

Kyle won't reply to any of us.

It's stupid, I know, but we shouldn't take any risks.
Then again, that way we can catch the Gs writing to each other, so I hope it really can't be checked who's writing PMs.
What the fuck are you on about? :lol:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Just wanted to see how he would react when put under suspicion. He failed

No need to, I'm okay with no lynch. But also not committed to it.
So you want no lynch, but you just decide not to vote at all? That's the definition of suspicious behavior.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you older members remember what a pussy big, scary, macho Zach was in this game? :lol:
YOU START THE VOTE

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Even though the Gs would not normally want to go for no lynch today as it won't favour them, given the number of players in this game, they could use it is a good convenient option to blend in.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you older members remember what a pussy big, scary, macho Zach was in this game? :lol:
He really hated being wrong. What happened to him?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Even though the Gs would not normally want to go for no lynch today as it won't favour them, given the number of players in this game, they could use it is a good convenient option to blend in.

- - - Updated - - -

He really hated being wrong. What happened to him?
got permabanned for going full Hitler

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)