Mafia 2016 || Sign up thread (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What a nice coincidence!
You must play. A great mafia game needs tactics, mind games, excitement, brain farts, fun, paranoia. You bring a little of everything. If I'm a G and you're a C, I promise not to whack you for at least 3 days.
Unless I discover you're the D. I'll kill you and give a heartbreaking eulogy at your funeral. Then I'll blame Janna for your whack and lynch her the next day.

OP
Völler

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #83
    You must play. A great mafia game needs tactics, mind games, excitement, brain farts, fun, paranoia. You bring a little of everything. If I'm a G and you're a C, I promise not to whack you for at least 3 days.
    Unless I discover you're the D. I'll kill you and give a heartbreaking eulogy at your funeral. Then I'll blame Janna for your whack and lynch her the next day.
    My game is flawless, papa Alen! No brain farts from me. But if you read the first post, you'd see that I started this thread. So, obviously, I'll play. :D

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    Good thing is in am here to say i ain't playing.

OP
    Völler

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #93
    I was hoping we could start this week, but if more players are available if we start it on the 20th, then go ahead. I'll be less active during day time as I'm starting a new job on the 18th.
    Why would you want it to start this week? Papa Alen can't play this week.

OP
    Völler

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #100
    1) Völler
    2) Papa Alen
    3) Tomice
    4) radecat
    5) Fr3sh
    6) Klinny from the block
    7) Igor the Tutor
    8) Hængebøffer aka Sure Krarup
    @Osman, @Fred, @Maddy, @Mohad, @Qwisto, @Salvo, you cool with the new start date being the 20th?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)