Mafia 2016 - مافيا ۲۰۱۶ (10 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Thank you guys, and thanks @radekas for giving up :delpiero:

It was by far my worst experience as a part of this game. It was fun in the beginning, because I was interested in seeing how certain players would play but it lost its charm quickly and I was having a terrible time keeping track of the votes etc. Props to all previous narrators for their effort and patience and more importantly for their willingness to do it again :D

I made a few changes to the rules, some of which were not clear (although in my mind obviously they were). I should have communicated it and I didn't. It was a mistake. I assumed everybody would read the first post in its entirety and I thought if there was any ambiguity you'd let me know. My assumption was also wrong, cause I'm myself guilty of only skimming through the rules to see if anything catches my eye. I understand your frustration @Osman, but I think Soren's gunblaze had little to no effect on the outcome of the game. Whacking Alen was btw a legendary move and shows why you are the best player of this game. Great game by the Gs overall, although i won't give you all the credit because I had never seen a worse game by civilians :p If it hadn't been for that autolynch, it would have been a gangsters' win imo. @IliveForJuve, i'm proud :touched: I think you had a nice game and did a great job, especially in the beginning, to convince Cs that you are just a clueless civilian. I think the only problem was that later in the game your disregard for evidence was so blatant it kind of gave your role away.

@Kate was fantastic, and X saved the game for civilians at the end. Our newbies were all good, especially Basel.

Finally, @Fr3sh my friend, you bring joy to this game. You made me laugh so much during the game I'm wondering what you must have done to the Gs :lol:
I had to double check the role pm I'd sent you just to make sure I hadn't mistakenly sent the wrong role (i swear) :p:heart:

what-a-black-guy-on-crack-that-cant-happen_o_716185.gif
:heart:

I was mvp, I made @radekas quit

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:heart:

I was mvp, I made @radekas quit
You are the worst mafia player ever imo, i actually don't ever wanna play another mafia game if you are involved i am pretty sure you knew ilfj was a G and you could care less if the c's win or not as long as you clown around and make a mess of everything. It's sad coz i think you are pretty intelligent but i guess you are more selfish than you are intelligent.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You are the worst mafia player ever imo, i actually don't ever wanna play another mafia game if you are involved i am pretty sure you knew ilfj was a G and you could care less if the c's win or not as long as you clown around and make a mess of everything. It's sad coz i think you are pretty intelligent but i guess you are more selfish than you are intelligent.
:rofl:
It's actually true. :D
I'm sorry bro, you're totally right I am more selfish then I am intelligent.

I promise you (for whatever it's worth), I'll try my best not to succumb to the temptation of going after cheap lulz.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Here’s how I experienced it as a first-timer…
First of all, I thought it was a really fun game and huge respect to king Ale for narrating. I’ll certainly play again and – having tried it out for the first time now – I’ll also put in a considerable effort to improve my way of thinking and my involvement in it.

The beginning was really tough and it was all a bit blurry with many names, jokes and opinions being forwarded. Except for maybe Völler (who I was wrong about throughout the entire game anyway…), I didn’t have much to go by on any of you beforehand. And for a long time throughout, I felt that was a huge obstacle because you all had much better, in-depht arguments for me to come through with something groundbreaking or even relevant. I created Excel-sheets showing votes and reasoning and spent countless hours going through them and the thread. But once discussions about stuff like recruitment kicked in itt, I felt completely powerless, lol. All the G’s did really really well in terms of keeping me guessing and getting things wrong, that’s for sure.

A few worthy mentions from my experience:

Völler
He was the reason I ended up signing up for this game and was very helpful leading up to it. Little sad he had to go that early because his activity and reasoning had a lot of impact in the beginning. Sounds a bit lol when I voted for him to be lynched on two occasions but, like I said, I’ve had many regrets over the last week.

Basel93
I saw an evaluation post that had my name next to his but Basel was on a whole other level than me. He really got into it to the extent where I started doubting his status both as a C and as a noob. After Igor though, he was my most confirmed C throughout.

lgorTudor
Identified a lot with him due to his humble C-like attitude. Was my most confirmed C during the entire game and I really regret not PM’ing him and Basel (my only “confirmed C’s at the time) to make a last-minute switch from X to Rade having seen the PM from X. Just another lol-moment on my part.

X
X was all over this game. Had him suspected during the early stages, purely due to his aggression that I thought seemed highly unfit if he was to convince a noob like me that he was a C. Felt he was really firing shots when he was in fact doing his all to call them for the C’s. He saved us all and he hasn’t ripped me to pieces despite causing his departure - and I’m very grateful for that having seen the physique we are dealing with here!

Radekas
I was so convinced he was a C, mostly due to his victim-like rhetoric whenever he was suspected by someone. It all seemed so real to me! Made me think that Colla was a much more likely G and that would’ve been the game-winner had X not decided to die for a greater cause.

Kate
Had me fooled both as C and G, lol.

When is the next game?

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
You did very well, Qwisto! In many ways I think you're better off not having prior experience with players, so you can objectively look at the game instead of second guessing people's motives based on how they usually play.

At the same time, what tipped me off about Osman and to an extent, Maddy, was that they were making deliberately incorrect statements about people's game play, which naturally you wouldn't know if you're a new player (hence my post about Maddy, the one that was "the most suspicious thing I've seen so far", you were basically saying the opposite to what everyone usually does). I was wondering if you guys were depending on confusing people.

Excel sheets/notes are a great way to get the hang of it. Voting patterns can often be your best clue, which is how I figured out radekas. Another trick is isolating people's posts - if you go to The Hangout where the Mafia thread is and click on Replies, you can see who has how many posts. If you then click on the number across from someone's name you can see all of their posts in that thread on one page. Sometimes reading those without being distracted by all of the junk in between can be very revealing. Watch for people who don't contribute much substance, especially when those people still vote, and see who they are voting for and when :)

But then there's players like Alen who are so good that they know what you're going to do before you do :p

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
@Kate

Thanks for the insight and tips, makes a lot of sense! Can't believe I didn't know about the isolation thing :sergio:

I look forward to play under your narrative!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol I had no idea about clicking on number next to name when you click on replies tab, I used replies tab sure. But when isolate someone's posts in a game I search for each individual post and quote them into same post, used to do it in early games. Talk about time saver solution you suggested

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)