Mafia 2016 - مافيا ۲۰۱۶ (12 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
One time playing without me and you want to quit already :disagree:

And no it's not.
You missed out on what I guess will be the only mafia game in a looooong time.
Yeah thanks guys, but the problem is that I have no pleasure in playing this, especially as a G. Like I said it stresses me out instead of relaxing.

Though I must say that moments like whacking Alen and X getting lynched made me laugh out loud in real life :beppe:.
You'll be a C next time, don't worry. Then it will be fun. :D

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Good game, folks!

I think I had a pretty good game until the day after we whacked Voller. We really should've let him live, dude was a walking bomb even though he was the most helpful C before he got killed and X upped his game.

Also, apologies to all the people I may have insulted/offended. It was just part of the game :)

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Not unless I missed something. Otherwise you could just send a PM to everyone involved in the mafia game? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, great job, @king Ale. :tup:
When I saw the PM, I checked in the Dummies-thread and it said that posting in thread and PM'ing while in jail would be punished with one more day in jail iirc.

OP
king Ale

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,891
    Thank you guys, and thanks @radekas for giving up :delpiero:

It was by far my worst experience as a part of this game. It was fun in the beginning, because I was interested in seeing how certain players would play but it lost its charm quickly and I was having a terrible time keeping track of the votes etc. Props to all previous narrators for their effort and patience and more importantly for their willingness to do it again :D

I made a few changes to the rules, some of which were not clear (although in my mind obviously they were). I should have communicated it and I didn't. It was a mistake. I assumed everybody would read the first post in its entirety and I thought if there was any ambiguity you'd let me know. My assumption was also wrong, cause I'm myself guilty of only skimming through the rules to see if anything catches my eye. I understand your frustration @Osman, but I think Soren's gunblaze had little to no effect on the outcome of the game. Whacking Alen was btw a legendary move and shows why you are the best player of this game. Great game by the Gs overall, although i won't give you all the credit because I had never seen a worse game by civilians :p If it hadn't been for that autolynch, it would have been a gangsters' win imo. @IliveForJuve, i'm proud :touched: I think you had a nice game and did a great job, especially in the beginning, to convince Cs that you are just a clueless civilian. I think the only problem was that later in the game your disregard for evidence was so blatant it kind of gave your role away.

@Kate was fantastic, and X saved the game for civilians at the end. Our newbies were all good, especially Basel.

Finally, @Fr3sh my friend, you bring joy to this game. You made me laugh so much during the game I'm wondering what you must have done to the Gs :lol:
    I had to double check the role pm I'd sent you just to make sure I hadn't mistakenly sent the wrong role (i swear) :p:heart:

what-a-black-guy-on-crack-that-cant-happen_o_716185.gif

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    Osman gets all the credit for whacking Alen when in fact both me and ILFJ suggested that Alen might not protect himself before Osman went full "whack Alen" :sad:.

OP
    king Ale

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,898
    Osman gets all the credit for whacking Alen when in fact both me and ILFJ suggested that Alen might not protect himself before Osman went full "whack Alen" :sad:.
    Oh I actually gave all the credit to you in that pm but it was only yourself who corrected me by saying that it was Osman iiric :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)