Mafia 2016 - مافيا ۲۰۱۶ (4 Viewers)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Indeed, great job Hoori! It's not easy, and you have to put up with a lot of complaining ;) You did a superb job! I loved the gifs, and was almost sad I didn't die so I couldn't see what you would have picked for me.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Playing as a G is the worst. I am a terrible liar and it stresses me so $#@!ing much to spread bull$#@! all game long and think about new ways of deceiving people. I was hoping I would get lynched since day 3 but it never happened. Being a G also means that you need to focus on this game too much, because you don't want to let your G-team down. Being a C is mostly a solo effort until something happens later and you are a confirmed C. This is probably my last Mafia game.
Come on man, you did very well really. I really enjoyed playing with you.

Also shout out to Hoori, great job and appreciated for your patience :tup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Good game everyone,

Thumbs up for all the new players, great stuff for a first game.

@king Ale Thanks for narrating, you did awesome

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Playing as a G is the worst. I am a terrible liar and it stresses me so fucking much to spread bullshit all game long and think about new ways of deceiving people. I was hoping I would get lynched since day 3 but it never happened. Being a G also means that you need to focus on this game too much, because you don't want to let your G-team down. Being a C is mostly a solo effort until something happens later and you are a confirmed C. This is probably my last Mafia game.
One time playing without me and you want to quit already :disagree:

And no it's not.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Playing as a G is the worst. I am a terrible liar and it stresses me so fucking much to spread bullshit all game long and think about new ways of deceiving people. I was hoping I would get lynched since day 3 but it never happened. Being a G also means that you need to focus on this game too much, because you don't want to let your G-team down. Being a C is mostly a solo effort until something happens later and you are a confirmed C. This is probably my last Mafia game.
Your such an attention whore :lol:

Still love you though, you played a good game. there is no way this is your last one

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Are you serious?

You did well man. As a G if you survive until the last day, that's as much as you can do. You might hate lying, but you did a pretty good job at it :lol:
You did really well! I should have pushed for you a lot harder at the beginning, but people were too suspicious of me then, I think, to get a real train going on you.

And I hate being a G too. I do hope you play again!
Also thanks a lot Hoori for setting this up and having to put up with all our shenanigans, you're a gem :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Is that not allowed?

- - - Updated - - -

Noooooooo :sad:
Come on man, you did very well really. I really enjoyed playing with you.

Also shout out to Hoori, great job and appreciated for your patience :tup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah thanks guys, but the problem is that I have no pleasure in playing this, especially as a G. Like I said it stresses me out instead of relaxing.

Though I must say that moments like whacking Alen and X getting lynched made me laugh out loud in real life :beppe:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)