Mafia 2016 - مافيا ۲۰۱۶ (4 Viewers)

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
I butchered this first game of mine with several facepalm moments to show for but I certainly learned a lot :)

Very impressed by X and Rade amongst others.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
This game makes you paranoid man. Still can't believe Voller was not a G :lol:
Yeah I noticed that. Voller and X losing their minds over the game :D

I was the new jailer, and started PMing X :D

I butchered this first game of mine with several facepalm moments to show for but I certainly learned a lot :)

Very impressed by X and Rade amongst others.
You were very good, sir. I didn't trust Soren when he said you are a G :D

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Yeah, that's why I'm asking. :D
I'm the new Janna, remember?

I received several reps with a threat they (the Cs) will lynch me if K don't vote on radekas which was funny, and messaged me thinking I will screw up if I vote on Colla.

I had a good feeling that ILFJ was a G after X showed that message to Soren.

If Basel didn't change his vote on Kate I was going to do the same.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I'm the new Janna, remember?

I received several reps with a threat they (the Cs) will lynch me if K don't vote on radekas which was funny, and messaged me thinking I will screw up if I vote on Colla.

I had a good feeling that ILFJ was a G after X showed that message to Soren.

If Basel didn't change his vote on Kate I was going to do the same.
X needs to stop helping people when he's dead and when he's in jail.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Playing as a G is the worst. I am a terrible liar and it stresses me so fucking much to spread bullshit all game long and think about new ways of deceiving people. I was hoping I would get lynched since day 3 but it never happened. Being a G also means that you need to focus on this game too much, because you don't want to let your G-team down. Being a C is mostly a solo effort until something happens later and you are a confirmed C. This is probably my last Mafia game.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Playing as a G is the worst. I am a terrible liar and it stresses me so fucking much to spread bullshit all game long and think about new ways of deceiving people. I was hoping I would get lynched since day 3 but it never happened. Being a G also means that you need to focus on this game too much, because you don't want to let your G-team down. Being a C is mostly a solo effort until something happens later and you are a confirmed C. This is probably my last Mafia game.
Are you serious?

You did well man. As a G if you survive until the last day, that's as much as you can do. You might hate lying, but you did a pretty good job at it :lol:

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
You did really well! I should have pushed for you a lot harder at the beginning, but people were too suspicious of me then, I think, to get a real train going on you.

And I hate being a G too. I do hope you play again!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Also thanks a lot Hoori for setting this up and having to put up with all our shenanigans, you're a gem :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

We all saw your pm from jail, lair!
Is that not allowed?

- - - Updated - - -

Noooooooo :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)