Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Don't u nice try me.

- - - Updated - - -

Who's left?

- - - Updated - - -

6v8 for C's?
We can still do it guys
We just need hit these guys, it's simple they in synch the timing is too good.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow the G's so comfortable now that they just whack one by one no worries. They don't even want to play just win

- - - Updated - - -

Well played Tudor n radekas n Qwisto well played

- - - Updated - - -

Think u slick?

- - - Updated - - -

I bet you do. Fucking cunts

- - - Updated - - -

This silent treatment will only work so long you crooks

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He was the Lawyer.[/CENTER]
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

The lawyer is the one who destroyed me on day 2.
I kept calling for him to contact me and when he didn't, I figured it's Osman since he was the only inactive one that day. That's why I decided to take Osman off the the three way. And by calling for the lawyer, I got the Gs attention, since I had to call the D together with the lawyer.

Thanks X :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

The lawyer is the one who destroyed me on day 2.
I kept calling for him to contact me and when he didn't, I figured it's Osman since he was the only inactive one that day. That's why I decided to take Osman off the the three way. And by calling for the lawyer, I got the Gs attention, since I had to call the D together with the lawyer.

Thanks X :D
I wasn't around on day 2, my bad homes

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
oh bby you're in for a treat
Tell me. You kicked off all this. You cost us our Lawyer. What can you say to explain your actions, and the speed at which all your G homies hopped on this opportunity to kill one of my C colleagues

- - - Updated - - -

All you filthy crooks are stalling to kills us off slowly. Jailor pls secure my safety, first time you'll ever see a nigga begging to get locked up.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Tell me. You kicked off all this. You cost us our Lawyer. What can you say to explain your actions, and the speed at which all your G homies hopped on this opportunity to kill one of my C colleagues

- - - Updated - - -

All you filthy crooks are stalling to kills us off slowly. Jailor pls secure my safety, first time you'll ever see a $#@! begging to get locked up.
:rofl:

We ride together to the end. Lethal weapon style.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Getting X lynched wasn't my idea but his own one.

Can we agree that he was the most experienced confirmed C at this point? So provided he knows something would it be a good idea for the other Cs to stick with his plan?

Basel turned out a C and here are his last words
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/42636-Mafia-2016-مافيا-۲۰۱۶?p=5335969&viewfull=1#post5335969

Our Bodyguard is dead
Our Detective is dead
Our Lawyer is dead
and we are clutching at straws
but if we don't start making a coordinated move everything is in G hand

I want every C to make this vote once daytime hits

good night

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Can we agree that he was the most experienced confirmed C at this point? So provided he knows something would it be a good idea for the other Cs to stick with his plan?

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/42636-Mafia-2016-مافيا-۲۰۱۶?p=5335969&viewfull=1#post5335969

Our Bodyguard is dead
Our Detective is dead
Our Lawyer is dead

good night
X knows im a C he's just mad. But I most definitely agree about radekas and Mohad :agree:

I'd throw you in there too in the mix cause I still find u suspicious.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009

Our Bodyguard is dead
Our Detective is dead
Our Lawyer is dead

good night
You really want to be a part of the winning team so bad don't you?

How about we vote on radekas today? Just remember Fred's last words in day 3 since you will only follow the experienced once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I assume the PM Tudor posted is real because one of the other recipients would probably deny it if it wasn't.

Jesus Christ X that was your master-plan? PM 5 people you assume to be Cs (because you couldn't be sure about any of them), tell them to lynch you (the Lawyer) and then to lynch 4 other players you assume to be Gs (because you couldn't be sure about any of them). Being wrong about even one of the players means we lose this game :sergio:. We can't lynch a single C any more. I also wonder why would he say that lynching Colla means losing the game? We know now that he wasn't a special role (he can be one now if he's still a C). This makes no sense.

Tudor and Colla jumped on the ship rather fast. It almost seemed like Colla was waiting to go X the moment someone else proposes it. I still say that Colla is very likely to be in the recruitment pool. Soren was for sure (the D) and X was in too almost certainly. This leaves only the 3rd person uncertain. Colla was a confirmed C by this time and Gs could either go for random player or for the confirmed C to have him as a backup support (people would likely trust Colla more after Soren was confirmed D).

And then there's the Osman thing (shut up and play) which could easily be a last minute setup by the dying Osman for Colla to use later (he used it yesterday).

We should definitely go for Colla tonight.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
I have to take the blame for this having stayed firm on voting Colla over Rade. Sorry guys (especially X)!

Based on X and Basel's recommendations, ILFJ must go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)