Mafia 2016 - مافيا ۲۰۱۶ (2 Viewers)

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
That's lazy, forget the recruitment for now give me your suspects based on what transpired so far, which is more than enough to go on. Also all of a sudden you are not a noob anymore huh
What in the world makes you think I´m not a noob anymore (or trying not to be)? I figured I played it quite noob by following Rade (which you seem to think as well?) but he makes a solid point about the PM/recruitment and - like I said - a lot of my suspicion towards Kate relied on observations from the first three days of voting that no longer fit the results later on. Obviously a lot of stuff could've influenced that so I'm by no means suggesting she's not a G - I just can't back it up with anything else but her unbalanced voting/non-voting pattern right now. However, I haven't exactly made a thorough analysis of the last few pages yet but I'll read up on things and check-in later.

If you really want a list- I'll go:
1. Colla
2. Kate
3. No idea at this point

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What in the world makes you think I´m not a noob anymore (or trying not to be)? I figured I played it quite noob by following Rade (which you seem to think as well?) but he makes a solid point about the PM/recruitment and - like I said - a lot of my suspicion towards Kate relied on observations from the first three days of voting that no longer fit the results later on. Obviously a lot of stuff could've influenced that so I'm by no means suggesting she's not a G - I just can't back it up with anything else but her unbalanced voting/non-voting pattern right now. However, I haven't exactly made a thorough analysis of the last few pages yet but I'll read up on things and check-in later.

If you really want a list- I'll go:
1. Colla
2. Kate
3. No idea at this point
You do that

OP
king Ale

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,527
    Kate (1) - Basel
    radekas (1) - Kate
    Collaguazo (1) - Qwisto

X is in jail and can't vote.

radekas, Mohad, Fresh, ILFJ, Collaguazo and Igor haven't voted yet.

Many hours left.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, in case (because) you haven't read:

The Jailer and The Jailed:
    The jailer can jail anyone they want during the daytime. The jailing request has to be sent to me between 11:00-18:00 CET. If/everytime the jailer dies, his/her role will be reassigned.
    The person who is jailed is not allowed to post until the daytime is over. His/her vote will not count. The jailed person cannot be whacked but can be lynched (i.e., voted out).

OP
    king Ale

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,530
    Lol not quite
    Hands up :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

Kate (2) - Basel, Igor
    radekas (1) - Kate
    Collaguazo (1) - Qwisto

radekas, Mohad, Fresh, ILFJ & Collaguazo haven't voted yet.

Many hours left.

The jailer can jail anyone they want during the daytime. The jailing request has to be sent to me between 11:00-18:00 CET. If/everytime the jailer dies, his/her role will be reassigned.
    The person who is jailed is not allowed to post until the daytime is over. His/her vote will not count. The jailed person cannot be whacked but can be lynched (i.e., voted out).

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
    Mar 4, 2012
    Radekas the cat might be in fact a chameleon. He is trying too hard to mingle with us the common people and go unnoticed. Analysing the voting patterns he was quick to jump on the bandwagon and go with the flow. He acts like one of us but he is not one of us.

Radekas

Mohad

The Ocean Star
    May 20, 2009
    Radekas the cat might be in fact a chameleon. He is trying too hard to mingle with us the common people and go unnoticed. Analysing the voting patterns he was quick to jump on the bandwagon and go with the flow. He acts like one of us but he is not one of us.

Radekas
    You trust X, right? Why you didn't go after Kate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    I think Osman rather flog me with a bicycle chain than recruit me.

Radekas
    You and Osman are doing a nice job right there. Was the idea to use Osman's post as an excuse yours? Nice idea indeed.

OP
    king Ale

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,537
    Kate (2) - Basel, Igor
    radekas (2) - Kate, Collaguazo
    Collaguazo (2) - Qwisto, radekas

Mohad, Fresh & ILFJ haven't voted yet.

5 hours left.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
    Quick question:

Don't know if it´s already been mentioned but on day 1, Maddy made this post, suspecting Sidd, Basel and Mohad while not suspecting Fred and Alen (both C's, and he voted Fred on day 3).
    http://www.juventuz.com/threads/42636-Mafia-2016-مافيا-۲۰۱۶?p=5327013&viewfull=1#post5327013

Did he decide to mention 5 C's, mostly the two he defends, just to cover a trail or could he have been recruited at some point? I apologize if heads are exploding at this point.

And since she is in the firing line tonight, take a look at Kate's response and tell me what you make of it?
    http://www.juventuz.com/threads/42636-Mafia-2016-مافيا-۲۰۱۶?p=5327018&viewfull=1#post5327018

This was at a point where votes were fairly equal (see list below), and I'm just wondering if doubting a fellow G would make any sense at that point? I know that the G's could always overthrow if necessary but not without exposing themselves too much for the experienced C's.
    Voller (3) - X, ILFJ, Mohad
    Hangerbutter (2) - Collaguazo and Sidd
    Kate (2) - Tomice, Qwisto
    Sidd (2) - Voller - Hangerbutter
    Basel (1) - Maddy
    No lynch (1) - Alen
    Maddy (1) - Basel
    Osman (1) - Hangerbutter

- - - Updated - - -

I see I misunderstood the meaning of quick question...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)