Mafia 2016 - مافيا ۲۰۱۶ (4 Viewers)

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
:lol: at the people who think X is a G. Ill post later to explain why that is farfetched

- - - Updated - - -

X has been trying to sway us to vote for Gs since day 3, so unless hes thought this far ahead he is clearly not the right candidate to go after.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus it was clear as daylight that he and Soren were conversing together and decided to just role the die, the results were two Gs in the grave. Now I dont know what a G could possibly stand to gain from losing two of their teammates; it significantly cuts their chances to win as now they need to bring the headcount down to 6 rather than 8 or 10. Like, even if he wanted to gain our trust, lets say he did, lets say we also got rid of say at least one of his teammates, that brings the G win condition to 4 Cs.... Not a move a G would want to make.

X is definitely not the person we should vote against.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay Ive been reviewing day 1s vote patterns
Osman was on Kate while Maddy was on Sidd

If we assume Kate is a G, even if she caught 2 other votes on top of the 3 Osman AND kate (who didnt vote at the time) couldve switched to one of Sidd or Voller

Worth mentioning that Qwisto was also on Kate.

My educated guess is the Gs decided to spread their votes among the top candidates, while Kate left her vote out in case of an emergency. Fortunately for them they didn't need to do anything as poor Sidd was dead in our sights.

Worth noting that on day 2 as the tie began to form, Maddy was quick to pounce and vote on Osman, most probably to assure that in case of a tie or +1/+2 lead, he and the other G can shift the tide and save the recruiter. Not only that, but to continue the patter of yesterday, one of the Gs (Osman) left his vote out.

- - - Updated - - -

Day 3:

Safe day for the Gs, its a tassle between Fred & Voller, Osman doesnt vote, kate changes her vote which causes Freds 6-5 lead to become a 7-5 lead.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Can't a guy have a terrible one night stand with a hot blond without getting killed in this game :lol:

Kudos to everyone :kiss:

I think I did great for someone who still haven't read half of the thread due to work, women and alcohol :heart:

@X

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Wow amazing the detective trusted me and we got 2 g's in one day, you know what else is amazing you voting for me instead of maddy when the detective told you to, it takes a special kind of retard

If you really are a C and want to help reread the thread with the information available to you now, show us you are not as clueless as you have been all game. Unlike ilfj and fresh, i still have hope for you.
Most of the votes went on Maddy so it wouldn't make any difference, and looking at the updated list in the first page someone who is as experienced as Osman wouldn't recruit a newbie over you since Kate is a suspect already imo.

Don't worry, I will look back in the pervious pages when I get home and I will be watching you (and Basel) to see if you will keep your plan on Kate.

I prefer we split the votes between you Kate and Colla.

What do you want to see? The pm?
I'm really surprised that nobody asked you to take a screenshot of the whole conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
If the pm X sent to Soren is real then he couldn't be a G possibly. Let's assume it is real and just go for Colla. The chance that one of them is recruited is far too great to ignore.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
@Kate what movie have you watched?

the investigation begins :klin:
:lol: The new Star Trek.

- - - Updated - - -

And for what it's worth, my money is still on radekas.

Every. Single. Day. He votes a safe option. He did it again yesterday! Os had the most votes, but for once he's not on that particular train. The D says "Everyone who votes Osman tonight is a G", and votes Maddy. radekas immediately says "Oh Maddy then" to go with the flow, even though it's another team mate, because at this point Os is still looking like the definite lynch. Os gets blazed, radekas just stays quiet (apart from some more "Oh, it could be X or Colla....")

radekas

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Every. Single. Day. He votes a safe option. He did it again yesterday! Os had the most votes, but for once he's not on that particular train. The D says "Everyone who votes Osman tonight is a G", and votes Maddy. radekas immediately says "Oh Maddy then" to go with the flow, even though it's another team mate, because at this point Os is still looking like the definite lynch. Os gets blazed, radekas just stays quiet (apart from some more "Oh, it could be X or Colla....")

radekas
:sergio:

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

radekas
What about the rest who did the same? :D

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Yes, especially you.

The difference was that I made cases, questioned people. radekas doesn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I didn't vote D1, on D2 voted to save myself while also voting for the one of two people who I thought was more likely to be a G, and then voted for a G on D3.

Our cases are actually really different.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I didn't vote D1, on D2 voted to save myself while also voting for the one of two people who I thought was more likely to be a G, and then voted for a G on D3.

We are in day 5 already, and you didn't mention anything about this:

It's so obvious about Kate's votes tonight, just look at it:

First she decided to vote on radekas with some solid points.

Then she voted on you

Then went for Osman

Then she voted back on you

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I think if i read one more mohad post in mafia i will shoot myself

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Who are the other Gs left in your opinion?

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Suspected Kate throughout this game but my lol-theory from earlier somewhat fell to the ground once Osman was revealed a G. I'm joining Rade and placing my vote on Colla for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)