Mafia 2016 - مافيا ۲۰۱۶ (5 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's so amazing how they can easily trust him.

Collaguazo is a huge suspect btw.
Wow amazing the detective trusted me and we got 2 g's in one day, you know what else is amazing you voting for me instead of maddy when the detective told you to, it takes a special kind of retard

If you really are a C and want to help reread the thread with the information available to you now, show us you are not as clueless as you have been all game. Unlike ilfj and fresh, i still have hope for you.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
they can't be both Gs tho
So we were both recruited you stupid puto :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Hes a dumbass
That's not what I meant you maricon soltero @X.

I implied that one of them was recruited and is following the other to look more like a C.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow amazing the detective trusted me and we got 2 g's in one day, you know what else is amazing you voting for me instead of maddy when the detective told you to, it takes a special kind of retard

If you really are a C and want to help reread the thread with the information available to you now, show us you are not as clueless as you have been all game. Unlike ilfj and fresh, i still have hope for you.
The D trusted you? :lol: give me a break. All you did was follow what he said. You (as a G) probably knew that he spotted Osman so you decided to lick Soren's butthole in order to keep your "confirmed" C status.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That's not what I meant you maricon soltero @X.

I implied that one of them was recruited and is following the other to look more like a C.

- - - Updated - - -

The D trusted you? :lol: give me a break. All you did was follow what he said. You (as a G) probably knew that he spotted Osman so you decided to lick Soren's butthole in order to keep your "confirmed" C status.
Yes he just picked maddy out of his ass :lol:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It could be a fake picture. I have done it before. I once did it to frame Hoori and she got lynched that day.
:lol: all this time consulting your g buddies to come up with that lameness

- - - Updated - - -

It could be a fake picture. I have done it before. I once did it to frame Hoori and she got lynched that day.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, is it allowed to post PMs with other players?
Yes fuck you

- - - Updated - - -

This fool still consulting his G buddies, hes definitely the recruit

OP
king Ale

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,493

- - - Updated - - -

Also, is it allowed to post PMs with other players?
    Yes. You are not allowed to post a screenshot of the role PM I sent you though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)