Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (8 Viewers)

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Thanks @Alen

I knew you'd be the one to get it when I saw your post in the game talking about this one C and asking people to remind you of it after the game. Took a bit out of the frustration I had playing the way I did knowing someone appreciate it and a G no less :D.

:tup: I was really frustrated at you for not saving Fred and I called you an imbecile, i was wrong. I still think you should not have investigated Fred if you had not planned to reveal your role. Then I learned about your investigations, which i found quite odd, but i told Voller that the detective (the sick guy didn't tell me who the detective is until the last day cause he wasn't able to trust me :p) has done a great job hiding himself, which is evident by what Alen, Salvo, Matt and Kyle said, so all in all i'd say you had a very good game.
It was a bad call and the only one I regret. You kept pointing out how dumb the D his at a few occasions and everyone started following suit taking jabs at me. It was hilarious, upsetting and mostly reassuring at the same time :lol: , wanted to PM you a few times but said fuck it, gonna just take it on the chin and figured it would also help getting the G of my trail. No hard feelings, you really had a great game and your posts were a big part of allowing myself to take a backseat knowing you will pick up on a lot of things I didn't want to bring up myself and get attention

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh you wouldn't be the only one

As I said in that group though, no self respecting human being with half a life will sift through 400 messages of gibberish, unless of course they knew what kind of info was there. :D
I made Sheik alert Salvo to the chat with that post, then told Salvo you posted never seen before Katya Henry asstastic pics earlier and that he should go through the chat logs, it's worth it ;)

Apparently he wasn't horny enough.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Thanks @Alen

I knew you'd be the one to get it when I saw your post in the game talking about this one C and asking people to remind you of it after the game. Took a bit out of the frustration I had playing the way I did knowing someone appreciate it and a G no less :D.

It was a bad call and the only one I regret. You kept pointing out how dumb the D his at a few occasions and everyone started following suit taking jabs at me. It was hilarious, upsetting and mostly reassuring at the same time :lol: , wanted to PM you a few times but said fuck it, gonna just take it on the chin and figured it would also help getting the G of my trail. No hard feelings, you really had a great game and your posts were a big part of allowing myself to take a backseat knowing you will pick up on a lot of things I didn't want to bring up myself and get attention
You did well. Not coming out was the right thing to do.

The jabs were a part of it. No worries :maddy:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fr3sh should always play though, he adds a lot of spice to the game now that he takes it seriously.
He was doing alright for 2 games until he completely had a meltdown and took everything as a personal attack, its an act that works if you are a G like last game, but he was genuinly freaking out and lashing out this time as a C.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I told fred, "Be careful, salvo is in the group", and between that he told me who the D was, that's why i mentioned Salvo losing the game for the Ds :D

We should start a new one soon, got 3-4 days before being burried in work.

- - - Updated - - -

Mafia + he was high + transfer market + douchebag members = Fr3sh goes insane.
Im simply staying away from the football section for now, too much shit not to lose it.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
WΏΏdy?;5054637 said:
I told fred, "Be careful, salvo is in the group", and between that he told me who the D was, that's why i mentioned Salvo losing the game for the Ds :D

We should start a new one soon, got 3-4 days before being burried in work.

- - - Updated - - -

Im simply staying away from the football section for now, too much shit not to lose it.
Wanna narrate? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)