Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (12 Viewers)

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,742
    Juventino[RUS];5053801 said:
    it's not hard to find 2hours when everyone will be able to play game with normal rules here instead of this miscarriage that you name "mafia game" here
    The problem is that we don't have any friends in real life. :cry:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Juventino[RUS];5053796 said:
    because rules are fucked up, even deadman can continue to post here his thoughts which is dumb too
    Did you read them though? Why did you sign up if you think they are fucked up? If you were the D or BG, you would have screwed us.

Why do you love him so much then? :klin:
    Because he's amazing. :heart:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    I think that's true for most players, except Voller as i said and X (although he's been a g only once or twice). Btw, i think it's like the third or fourth time you and Kyle are both Gs, right? :D
    Yeah, it seems he's always my G teammate. Alen too for that matter. Pretty sucky game for us. Didn't get to have much fun at all, just trying to survive :sad:

OP
    piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,751
    Pretty sucky game for us. Didn't get to have much fun at all, just trying to survive :sad:
    Agreed. Overall it started really awesome but then transformed into a really slow and pretty boring game. Maybe the recruitment would save it, but Maddy had a different plan. :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Why wouldn't he save his own ass when he didn't know who the D was?

Btw @king Ale, what do you think? If the Gs don't have a clue who the D is but know who the BG is, who do you think the BG should protect?
    Depends imo. If the D has left tracks of his investigation (the Gs will try to guess through CC), it's good always to protect the D. But if the D has hidden well, i think BG should protect themselves. In this game we knew we had to keep Tomice alive for maximum two days in order to win the game so Voller and Maddy were supposed to make that happen by protecting him.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Depends imo. If the D has left tracks of his investigation (the Gs will try to guess through CC), it's good always to protect the D. But if the D has hidden well, i think BG should protect themselves. In this game we knew we had to keep Tomice alive for maximum two days in order to win the game so Voller and Maddy were supposed to make that happen by protecting him.
    He's referring to yesterday. I protected myself there, and Klin didn't think that was a good idea. Today I protected Tomice, as you know. :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Because he's amazing. :heart:
    I know right.

Yeah, it seems he's always my G teammate. Alen too for that matter. Pretty sucky game for us. Didn't get to have much fun at all, just trying to survive :sad:
    It had the best start ever (thanks to @Klin) but then became really boring. Why didn't Alen vote no lynch? Fred and Woody (and Kyle) were on board with me for that option, he must have gone for that.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    :tup:

OP
    piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,758
    Yes, but he could have confirmed another investigation.
    @Tomice investigations were pretty bad lol

1: Hoori
    2: JJ (lynched next day without his help)
    3: Fred (lynched next day)
    4: Hoori
    5: Zach
    6: Kyle (ALC was supposed to be investigated but T changed his mind due to the inactivity)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)