Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (2 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You are right. Which is why I have you as a very likely recruit. The G's could have seen you as a possible Jailer, since the deadline was missed on the first day and you weren't active between 14 CET and 20.30 CET.
judging by Alen and Matt's previously expressed opinions on my mafia skills i really doubt my name made the recruitment list.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
This game is very cliquey some like Salvo get people to theorize scenarios as him as as a c...for exemple if Salvo is a C so bla bla bla that so bla this. Whereas others are automatic gs until proven otherwise.

There would have been absolutely no way I'd see the end of this game as a team c member if I don't have a special role or bailed out by the d and proves my innocence. That's a goddamn fact. Never wanna hear you fuckers say I fucked around fuckin dirty pack of hyenas

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
This game is very cliquey some like Salvo get people to theorize scenarios as him as as a c...for exemple if Salvo is a C so bla bla bla that so bla this. Whereas others are automatic gs until proven otherwise.

There would have been absolutely no way I'd see the end of this game as a team c member if I don't have a special role or bailed out by the d and proves my innocence. That's a goddamn fact. Never wanna hear you fuckers say I fucked around fuckin dirty pack of hyenas
This seems forced.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Voller I really hope you have at least some strategy and aren't just shooting in the dark :p. Fr3sh.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope you guys have a horrible day, I'm off to sleep. Burn in hell.

Sorry man, but the only way for the Cs is to trust the confirmed BG right now. Nothing against you or you game.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I actually think fr3sh is a C, but voting patterns and the behaviour of a 5 year old who received a "no" to more candy, makes me wanna see him wee his bed while sleeping.

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,410
    Voller - Fresh
    Salvo - Fresh
    Kyle - Fresh
    radekas - Fresh
    Fr3sh - Fresh

RUS - Maddy

Maddy - Salvo
    Zacheryah - Salvo

ALC - Zach

WΏΏdy? - ALC

Kate, Tomice left to vote.

king Ale is in jail and her vote does not count.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)