Madrid bench (1 Viewer)

Alex

May 1, 2004
Owen has arrived and so far has been favoured to Morientes.
Gerrard is expected to arrive later- Solari and Guti will surely not feature.

All three Mori, Gut, and Solari are great players easily good enough for Juve. Besides them are more promising talents, why don't Juve pip one or two? Madrid are keen to loan their fringe players... so that could be another beneficial option for us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I saw the subject line and all I could think of was the tooth fairy, Totti's greatest moments on the Italy NT, and Iraqi WMDs.

None of the above exist. :dielaugh:

OP
Alex

Alex

May 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    Solari is a free agent next year. He has stated in the past he would like to try other leagues. Am i the only one who would place Solari in our starting 11?

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    Solari what a joke, are you people forgetting Zebina and Olivera, or are you tired of them after only one match?, geez its so stupid instead of being happy with the current players! :rolleyes:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    Come on, give Olivera and Camo their chances before talking about Solari to the starting eleven... Solari is a fine sub, nothing more IMO... And Guti is just a laughing stock, we definitely don't need him...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    Solari what a joke, are you people forgetting Zebina and Olivera, or are you tired of them after only one match?
    a match in which they both got an assist, no less

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    Solari what a joke, are you people forgetting Zebina and Olivera, or are you tired of them after only one match?, geez its so stupid instead of being happy with the current players! :rolleyes:
    tell that to the peolple who keep *****ing about the goal scoring trezeguet..:rolleyes:

strange though....i dont see anyone complaining about zebina and oliviera here in this thread....u just brought it out by ur self putting word into other people'S mouth....

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

tell that to the peolple who keep *****ing about the goal scoring trezeguet..:rolleyes:

strange though....i dont see anyone complaining about zebina and oliviera here in this thread....u just brought it out by ur self putting word into other people'S mouth....

Eh what are you talking about?, Solari would have to take either Zebina or Olivera's place, thats why i mentioned it, and if people was happy with them, then why want Solari? you dumbass!!.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)