Madrid bench (1 Viewer)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

Eh what are you talking about?, Solari would have to take either Zebina or Olivera's place, thats why i mentioned it, and if people was happy with them, then why want Solari? you dumbass!!.

err...solari is a left winger ....if he is going here, he would have to take nedved's place.:rolleyes:.... even if he is a right sided player, doesnt mean that anyone is unhappy about Olivera's or Zebina's places ( i only see they play no more than one match so i dunno if i happy or not ) .... a different quality player would be useful to Juventus.....as i said Juventus still dont have natural width on the right....someone whose specialty is pulling the game out wide and pump in crosses...with Zlatan-Trezeguet in front, that gameplay should give us advantage agaisnt our opponent..... now is there any part in there says i am unhappy about Olivera and Zebina????

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Alex

Alex

May 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    McManaman plays for Man City but tore ligaments in his leg and has been playing much since.

Solari plays just behind the strikers but wide on the left but swaps with Figo sometimes during the game. His inclusion in the starting 11 hypothetically has nothing to do with Zebina(right back) but perhaps would be in compettion with Olivera. I would like to see Olivera more central.

Solari would be valuable for he is a better dribbler, passer than Camo for sure. Perhaps more equal with Olivera. But he is a good goal scorer and has a natural ability to create goals. If he's a free agent whats the harm?

OP
    Alex

Alex

May 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

Eh what are you talking about?, Solari would have to take either Zebina or Olivera's place, thats why i mentioned it, and if people was happy with them, then why want Solari? you dumbass!!.
    tell me, are you for the signing of Maxwell?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)