Maccabi-Juve=>2 unforgetable days!:touched: (1 Viewer)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Well here i am and i have to tell you what wonderfull 2 days i have passed!!!

I am a member of an official Juve fan club here in Israel,and we together went to the airport,we were about 50 juventinis.But as we came we found another 250-300 fans there,all waiting for Juve to arrive...of course everywhere were flags,scarfs,shirts and alot of other stuff that painted the hall in black&white...
The security could nothig as we stood just 3 meters from the door they were to come out...and then it's happened...they came out and what have been going there u just should see it,it was crazy,people started to push all otheres just to get close,i think the whole security and police man were not ready for all that crowd.first came Giraudo and Moggi,then Capello,and everybody shouted "FORZA JUVE"BRAVO CAPELLO"...many flashes were in the air,as well as my camera:devil:,i was in 2 meters from all who went out...then came Canna,Appiah...when Dp came out it was a craziness,all the girls started to shout DDEELLLL PPPIIEEERROOO,i shouted to him ALEX TE AMO!he was with 2 guys keeping him away from fans,still he recieved kisses,hugs and etc.:extatic:
when Zlatan were passing(he wore a cute cap on the head with Juve logo)
i shouted ZLATAN YOU'RE THE BEST,NUMERO UNO!!!
He looked at me and smiled,i raised my hand to him,and we shooked hands:eek::eek::cheesy:....damn he is so big,tall,strong....when Neddy came out he went exactly through the middlle of the hall where,were all the fans,all the fans started to jump towards him,kiss him,hug him,shake his hair,it was crazy... i found myself standing with the one and the only PAVEL NEDVED hugging him like my brother .....in the time i was with Pavel,he was autoghraps also,i missed on Buffon,but cached Blasi,Tudor,Zala,Kapo...:extatic:

I took a lot of pictures,i'll upload them later.

later we went to their training,it was so damn cool,taking pictures,singing them song,even to Moggi:cool:...:extatic:

and ofcourse the game.....was so touching and sso great to finally watch those guys,who you support for many years and here they are under your nose,and i didn't care for how we played,bad,good,it didn't matter to me,i was there,i saw them,ALEX SCORED A GOAL JUST INFRONT OF ME!

What more can i ask for?

and even we were about 200-300 Juve Fans there,we were visible and ppl heard us,coz we were cheering all the game,never stopped singing,with lost of flags and juve stuff there,a drum also!

after the goal we were sooooo excited that i think all the stadium could hear us...there were about 25,000 Maccabi fans who was mostly quite all the game...

after the goal we sang
ALE-ALE-ALE-------ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO OLE!
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO OLE!

i took alot of pictures from the game also,i'll try to upload here the best ones...

So guys i am happy to share here with you,Juve fans the on of the best 2 days in my life. :extatic:
FORZA JUVE!PER SEMPRE!!! :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
yo roman i was waiting for you

i just knew that you was there even when i was wathing the game i was thinking about you and i just knew you were taking pictures for the juventini on the juventuz forum :D

ciao fratello!

i am waiting for your pictures :D

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
I got chills reading this.

VERY cool ;)

To shake hands with Zlatan and hug Nedved like that. Awesome.

I hope Ill be able to experience something like that one day. CANT WAIT FOR PICS!

EMMY

Jul 2, 2004
one word I can say :

JEALOUS :irritate::irritate::doh:

(just kidding :D)

PS. you should post all of pics NOW!!!!!!!!!! can't wait :fero:

OP
Roman

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Thnx alot guyz,i'll upload the pics the fastest i can,i'll just get my cd with the program for my camera.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
    I got chills reading this.

VERY cool ;)

To shake hands with Zlatan and hug Nedved like that. Awesome.

I hope Ill be able to experience something like that one day. CANT WAIT FOR PICS!
    Same here !!!

Glad you got to meet them Roman

Lets see the pics !!!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
    Well here i am and i have to tell you what wonderfull 2 days i have passed!!!

I am a member of an official Juve fan club here in Israel,and we together went to the airport,we were about 50 juventinis.But as we came we found another 250-300 fans there,all waiting for Juve to arrive...of course everywhere were flags,scarfs,shirts and alot of other stuff that painted the hall in black&white...
    The security could nothig as we stood just 3 meters from the door they were to come out...and then it's happened...they came out and what have been going there u just should see it,it was crazy,people started to push all otheres just to get close,i think the whole security and police man were not ready for all that crowd.first came Giraudo and Moggi,then Capello,and everybody shouted "FORZA JUVE"BRAVO CAPELLO"...many flashes were in the air,as well as my camera:devil:,i was in 2 meters from all who went out...then came Canna,Appiah...when Dp came out it was a craziness,all the girls started to shout DDEELLLL PPPIIEEERROOO,i shouted to him ALEX TE AMO!he was with 2 guys keeping him away from fans,still he recieved kisses,hugs and etc.:extatic:
    when Zlatan were passing(he wore a cute cap on the head with Juve logo)
    i shouted ZLATAN YOU'RE THE BEST,NUMERO UNO!!!
    He looked at me and smiled,i raised my hand to him,and we shooked hands:eek::eek::cheesy:....damn he is so big,tall,strong....when Neddy came out he went exactly through the middlle of the hall where,were all the fans,all the fans started to jump towards him,kiss him,hug him,shake his hair,it was crazy... i found myself standing with the one and the only PAVEL NEDVED hugging him like my brother .....in the time i was with Pavel,he was autoghraps also,i missed on Buffon,but cached Blasi,Tudor,Zala,Kapo...:extatic:

I took a lot of pictures,i'll upload them later.

later we went to their training,it was so damn cool,taking pictures,singing them song,even to Moggi:cool:...:extatic:

and ofcourse the game.....was so touching and sso great to finally watch those guys,who you support for many years and here they are under your nose,and i didn't care for how we played,bad,good,it didn't matter to me,i was there,i saw them,ALEX SCORED A GOAL JUST INFRONT OF ME!

What more can i ask for?

and even we were about 200-300 Juve Fans there,we were visible and ppl heard us,coz we were cheering all the game,never stopped singing,with lost of flags and juve stuff there,a drum also!

after the goal we were sooooo excited that i think all the stadium could hear us...there were about 25,000 Maccabi fans who was mostly quite all the game...

after the goal we sang
    ALE-ALE-ALE-------ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO OLE!
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO OLE!

i took alot of pictures from the game also,i'll try to upload here the best ones...

So guys i am happy to share here with you,Juve fans the on of the best 2 days in my life. :extatic:
    FORZA JUVE!PER SEMPRE!!! :cool:

Well done, can not wait to see the fotos..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)