M.M.M (LIVE) OFFICIAL: Ranieri FIRED! Ciro IN (9 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Till the end of the season. It's his first job as head coach so I don't think they'll appoint him for next season. That would be suicide. They might go with a Conte-Ferrara partnership though as it would go down well with the fans.
Did he accept that? I mean for two games? I will love him more if he did. I think he could make a good job if Lippi is involved too, as a general manager or the one responsible of the transfers. With this board it is hard to make success (if you leave them do the job alone without a good adviser).

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What can he possibly do in such short time with such weak defenders at his disposal?
The best he can do about it to set defensive tactics, like against Milan, in order to protect the defense.
Yes thats the least i expect from him, he is an exp defender, i dont expect him to see and change much. But i hope that he wont underestimate our defensive issue,
a difference in our defensive tactics might raise our defensive efficiency, even a bit.
I reckon that our priority is to upgrade our defensive tools and i dont expect any miracles, but a different approach from an ex defender, might be useful, hopefully!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thanks burke :)

Really fvcking sweet, it might sound ridicolous, but I went from semi apathetic and solemn about Juve (fvcked up game as usual yesterday) and in general, to REALLY content just from hearing this news :)

Btw, lets thank Ranieri for whatever you choose. I am to thank Claudio BIG TIME for Momo Sissoko :cool: Honestly dont think we would have bought him at all if it wasnt for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)