M.M.M (LIVE) OFFICIAL: Ranieri FIRED! Ciro IN (3 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Wow, that was only a secured CL-spot too late. I agree with one of the first posts in this thread, the board have treated this issue like a bunch of amateurs.

Now, let's win these remaining two. Let's treat these games like two finals and I don't see us having problems beating neither of Siena or Lazio who are both in nowhere land in the standings.

As for Ciro, it's the natural move to let him lead the team for the remainder of the season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Wow, that was only a secured CL-spot too late. I agree with one of the first posts in this thread, the board have treated this issue like a bunch of amateurs.

Now, let's win these remaining two. Let's treat these games like two finals and I don't see us having problems beating neither of Siena or Lazio who are both in nowhere land in the standings.

As for Ciro, it's the natural move to let him lead the team for the remainder of the season.
We have to hope that with experience they learn. It's not easy to run a club like Juventus and I think they did poorly this season, but perhaps they realise it now.

Andy might think he'd do a better job, but it's just not easy. Up to a certain point they even did well, but their inexperience is killing them and makes them look like amateurs.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
This is huge news, I mean at last :weee:

but then again, it's Ferrara another huge risk! Sure we love the guy and all, but good player or a good Juventino doesn't make a good coach, I am so undecided about this, hopefully it works. We all love Ferrara, I hope we don't dislike him later :sigh:

how long is the contract?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This is huge news, I mean at last :weee:

but then again, it's Ferrara another huge risk! Sure we love the guy and all, but good player or a good Juventino doesn't make a good coach, I am so undecided about this, hopefully it works. We all love Ferrara, I hope we don't dislike him later :sigh:

how long is the contract?
Till the end of the season. It's his first job as head coach so I don't think they'll appoint him for next season. That would be suicide. They might go with a Conte-Ferrara partnership though as it would go down well with the fans.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I think Gigli and Blanc are suffering from being nice guys. Just like Ranieri. They were probably good friends and couldn't pull the trigger until they realized they had no other options.

Aug 1, 2003
Agreed, they seem a bit lost; but granted things aint easy after Calciopoli. The one that I truly hate has always been Secco though.

I hope we'll play with some fiery passion for the remaining games.. salvage whatever that's left

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)