M II B (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Same planet. New scum.

Ther story has been reworked, goes more in the direction of Independence Day, which was of course much better than Men in Black. But this sequel is improved, I would say the concept is as silly as in the original. The story is what you'd expect but it's improved. New ideas, new events. It's bigger and better. People have said the story is predictable, that I won't agree with, though I'm not exactly talented at predicting outcome.

Now considering the original wasn't exactly a "good movie", don't expect too much from this one. If you're ready to go Willie style, you'll enjoy it. And Tommy is doing a good job once again.

I would stay behind in the theater for the hit song, the bass is a lot cooler than my room but people aren't supposed to do that :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
no of course not, yes i was invited to see it but i wanted to see it.....

jus turned out to be rubbish!..... or am i not allowed to say its rubbish???????????????????

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #7
    See this is what I don't understand. Why would you spend 2 hours on a movie when you know it's gonna be like that. I mean if you've seen one you've seen both and even if you missed the first one, I'm sure you have a good idea of what it's going to be. And then you come to criticize it. That's just wasted energy IMO.

I mean there are certain movies I stay the hell away from. Because I knew they're junk. Austin Powers, Not another teen movie, 10 things I hate about you, Scary Movie, American Pie, I mean you get an idea of all of them, it's either the title, the cast or you just know what it's like. So you save the time it takes you to see the movie and to criticize later on.

I had the seen the first one and I knew what this one would be like. And I didn't spend time and money on it because I was in for a great movie, I just follow Will's career and that's the reason I go in the first place. If that doesn't interest you might want to skip it.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    what the fvck are you on a bout martin.
    yes i knew exactly what it should have been like.... i quite liked the first one....... this is not the same film.... it is different or do you completely turn your brain off when you watch something that you cannot see the outrages lieing under the surface....

if you cannot see the differences , I really dont know why you even bother watching films full stop...... go play snap or something.

you dont like my opinion ....fine, but this shit!!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    What is your problem paul? Why do you always need to attack people when they have a different opinion than yourself?

"You don't like my opinion ...fine, but this shit!!!" - I suggest you start accepting other people's opinion and leave other people in their value before you tell them to do the one thing you fail in time and time again!!

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    **** you erik, martin was the one who didnt like my opinion or did you not read the thread.... his post was insulting... not mine... and as i see it we were having a discussion not an argument..... there were no attacks there.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    sorry martin,
    I was about to answer your question, but as some people jumped the pram over my so called attacks in this thread , it is no longer a normal discussion and as such i will not participate in it.

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #14
    Let me get this straight... my post was insulting. And regardless of it you took the liberty of being far more insultive towards a third party. Interesting.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    There you go again! You say that Martin's post was insulting but YOU are the one using words like fvck and you're claiming Martin's not respecting your opinion. I don't see anything in his post that points to that.

Or are all the swear-words you use just a sign of your moderate knowledge of the English language and trouble to express yourself?

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #17
    Ah yeah there's one thing about the movie I gotta add. At the very beginning, during the opening credits, you have a spaceship blowing up planets. They send like a beam towards it and it explodes. That is so ridiculous because any physicist will tell you that's quite impossible.. :D It's the very attraction force between the particles that hold them together in the first place, you can't explode a planet. The only thing that can happen is an implosion, but since the particles are contracted so well in the first place, it doesn't make any sense at all :LOL:

Yet another geek post, I know.. :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Ah yeah there's one thing about the movie I gotta add. At the very beginning, during the opening credits, you have a spaceship blowing up planets. They send like a beam towards it and it explodes. That is so ridiculous because any physicist will tell you that's quite impossible.. :D It's the very attraction force between the particles that hold them together in the first place, you can't explode a planet. The only thing that can happen is an implosion, but since the particles are contracted so well in the first place, it doesn't make any sense at all :LOL:

Yet another geek post, I know.. :D
    :yawn: :D OMG!!! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)