Lyon move for Juventus striker Trezeguet (3 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

13.5 is about what 20 million euros? hmm, cant we make more off of him, we would still be atleast 15mio short of Gila
But Gila doesnt cost £35m?
or 35mil EURO?

Anyways nomatter what parma wants nonda and 20mil would do

OP

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #26
    From channel 4

Lyon join Trezeguet chase Friday 13 May, 2005

French champions Lyon have set their sights on bringing Juventus striker David Trezeguet to the Stade Gerland.

Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport report that Lyon have offered the Serie A leaders around £11m for the France international, and the French club's President Jean-Michel Aulas yesterday added credence to the claims.

"He has got my phone number if he wants to come here," he said.

Juve's director general Luciano Moggi responded by saying Trezeguet is not for sale, before adding that any negotiations would have to start at around £13.5m.

The Turin giants are understood to be keen on Alberto Gilardino, who Parma value at £35m, and have admitted that they will need to sell before they can buy this summer.

For their part, Lyon are hoping to raise at least £10m for Sidney Govou and are said to have a transfer budget of between £14m and £27m for next season.

Barcelona and Arsenal have also been associated with Trezeguet who has spent the majority of this season sidelined with injury.

However, he did return to the starting line-up on Sunday when he netted the crucial goal in the 1-0 win at Milan.

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
    Sell him, yes.

To Lyon: Doubtable

I'm sure Lyon want him. But neither Trez nor Moggi would be inclined for the offer, much less if Essien isn't part of the deal.

Trez may want to jump over to another league with one of the big ones. (Spain or England, Valencia and Arsenal?)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    Yeh, if we can swap him with Essien and a bit of money, it would be great..... I don't think Lyon will end up with him, however

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)