Lyon move for Juventus striker Trezeguet (1 Viewer)

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
tribalfootball.com - May 11, 2005

Olympique Lyon have approached the representatives of Juventus striker David Trezeguet.

Tuttosport says Lyon informed the French international's agents they are ready to offer £16 million to bring him back to France in the summer.

But Juve director general Luciano Moggi regards Trezeguet as untouchable, particularly after securing him, after lengthy talks, to a new deal this season.

Indeed, Moggi has made agents representing Juve aware that any inquiry for Trezeguet must be rejected out of hand. Juve won't consider offers less than £20 million for the striker, who struck the winner against AC Milan on Sunday

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I dont think lyon will spit that amount of money for Trez, they can buy 5 or more players in french league
But after all Trez would have loads of assist and goal scoring chances in team like lyon

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
tribalfootball.com - May 11, 2005

Olympique Lyon have approached the representatives of Juventus striker David Trezeguet.

Tuttosport says Lyon informed the French international's agents they are ready to offer £16 million to bring him back to France in the summer.

But Juve director general Luciano Moggi regards Trezeguet as untouchable, particularly after securing him, after lengthy talks, to a new deal this season.

Indeed, Moggi has made agents representing Juve aware that any inquiry for Trezeguet must be rejected out of hand. Juve won't consider offers less than £20 million for the striker, who struck the winner against AC Milan on Sunday
;)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Lyon are a good team, i dont think he'll mind heading to a french team who goes far in the CL.

Essien would be great if he was in that deal, but at the same time, that kind of cash can get us Gilardino.

its sad that trez is always injured, he is a great striker and will be hard to replace.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
the point is trezequet's price tag is £20 million !!!
not bad, if barca fail to sign henry or baptista they will knock our door knowing the price

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
Trez will not move to Lyon at 28 years. Maybe at his 32. Barca does not want tall and slow strikers. That's the fact. So the deal is off.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Barcelona already have Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Giuly and Deco as attacking players. There isn't place for Trezeguet there.

and dont forget maxi lopez and larsson.
And why they are looking for henry then?
but it doesnt matter if they wil or they wont buy him,
if they just ask for him and this price is mentioned by the media someone else will try to grab him insteed(ex:arsenal if they sell big henry,chelsea etc etc) and he will be very pleased to buy him at... lets say22mil euro's:D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Let me back this case up

Lyon join Trezeguet chase Friday 13 May, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

French champions Lyon have set their sights on bringing Juventus striker David Trezeguet to the Stade Gerland.

Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport report that Lyon have offered the Serie A leaders around £11m for the France international, and the French club's President Jean-Michel Aulas yesterday added credence to the claims.

"He has got my phone number if he wants to come here," he said.

Juve's director general Luciano Moggi responded by saying Trezeguet is not for sale, before adding that any negotiations would have to start at around £13.5m.

The Turin giants are understood to be keen on Alberto Gilardino, who Parma value at £35m, and have admitted that they will need to sell before they can buy this summer.

For their part, Lyon are hoping to raise at least £10m for Sidney Govou and are said to have a transfer budget of between £14m and £27m for next season.

Barcelona and Arsenal have also been associated with Trezeguet who has spent the majority of this season sidelined with injury.

However, he did return to the starting line-up on Sunday when he netted the crucial goal in the 1-0 win at Milan.

source: channel4.com

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by serfaraaz ] ++
i think tribal football transfer stories are all rubbish because these stories are not mentioned in other websites
i know many here HATE triblafootball but they are not THAT bad as they are the first to write about SOME of the REAL roumers...
as this with trez, now channel4.com also got something about it..

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Let me back this case up

Lyon join Trezeguet chase Friday 13 May, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

French champions Lyon have set their sights on bringing Juventus striker David Trezeguet to the Stade Gerland.

Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport report that Lyon have offered the Serie A leaders around £11m for the France international, and the French club's President Jean-Michel Aulas yesterday added credence to the claims.

"He has got my phone number if he wants to come here," he said.

Juve's director general Luciano Moggi responded by saying Trezeguet is not for sale, before adding that any negotiations would have to start at around £13.5m.

The Turin giants are understood to be keen on Alberto Gilardino, who Parma value at £35m, and have admitted that they will need to sell before they can buy this summer.

For their part, Lyon are hoping to raise at least £10m for Sidney Govou and are said to have a transfer budget of between £14m and £27m for next season.

Barcelona and Arsenal have also been associated with Trezeguet who has spent the majority of this season sidelined with injury.

However, he did return to the starting line-up on Sunday when he netted the crucial goal in the 1-0 win at Milan.

source: channel4.com

13.5 is about what 20 million euros? hmm, cant we make more off of him, we would still be atleast 15mio short of Gila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)