Lyanco - CB - Sao Paulo (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Not sure what is the point of signing another young CB. With Rugani and Caldara plus Bonucci and maybe even Benatia with Chiellini we are more than well covered here. It would be better to sign a right back younger than our two retirees.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Not sure what is the point of signing another young CB. With Rugani and Caldara plus Bonucci and maybe even Benatia with Chiellini we are more than well covered here. It would be better to sign a right back younger than our two retirees.
I don't think the club look into whats needed for the current team, when they look for youngsters. The aim is and should be to find good players, regardless of their positions when it comes to youngsters.

The player looks very strong in the air. Those long balls could be improved though.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
he's probably a long term bet not next season target. Chiello and Barzagli sadly won't last long, which leaves us with Bonucci, Rugani, Caldara and possibly Benatia, I think we could use a quality CB after 2 or 3 seasons

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
But Chiellini is only 32. Bonucci, Caldara and Rugani should be an outstanding group. Those 3 as regulars with Chiellini on the sidelines should be enough. We also have the option on the top CB that is Benatia.

I feel like we are just being linked to him randomly, not something that will materialize.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
3+1 CB's is not enough if we still consider 352 an option, it's barely enough for a 2 CB formation. Chiellini after 3 seasons will be 35, he might be still a top defender then capable of benching younger guys, but we have to also consider a scenario where he doesn't age well. rock solid defense is what brings you success and should be our priority.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If in the future he ends up good and were crowded then we can always include him in a player (+cash) exchange deal for someone we do need.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
he said it

Torino just signed CB Lyanco from Sao Paulo for 6M + 2M.

I don't know, I think they made a good deal.. Sao Paulo supporters apparently love the kid and are pissed.

The director said Juve offered 6M + 3M, but the bonuses were based on objectives too hard to be achieved.

I guess we can close the thread @Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)