Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (9 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
why not melo, pepe and suarez in the same team

the first two tenderise the meat by kicking and punching, the last one eats it

- - - Updated - - -

why not melo, pepe and suarez in the same team

the first two tenderise the meat by kicking and punching, the last one eats it

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Referees won't protect the attacker at the same level.
You seem to know a lot about football so I'll presume that you've watched the brazilian / SA competitions. Do you remember the Copa Lib final, Santos vs Penarol? That's the example I think of when this argument comes up, Neymar was absolutely butchered in that final and yet he got right back up after every challenge.

May 22, 2007
You seem to know a lot about football so I'll presume that you've watched the brazilian / SA competitions. Do you remember the Copa Lib final, Santos vs Penarol? That's the example I think of when this argument comes up, Neymar was absolutely butchered in that final and yet he got right back up after every challenge.
He looks to receive a lot more protection in Série A, and defensive units don't act as aggressively as elsewhere on the continent. Referees in the Copa Lib will vary with the styles of football, and yeah I saw him pick up and help win the tournament in the second leg, he'll know what to expect. Real Madrid haven't been scared of giving a much stronger player a beating over the last few years, I don't think the swan dives will be well received though.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
People who say pepe is a dirty player, obviously never saw conte play.

What a broadsword he was
I've watched him play for most of his career in the early 90's and he was a fairy compared to the likes of Gentile, Materazzi or even Totti in his younger days.

Conte was pretty much like Dunga. Both had their good amount of thuggish moments but were actually feared for the strong mind attitude and leadership they showed when in the field. More of a "badass sheriff" than a leg breaker kind of player.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I've watched him play for most of his career in the early 90's and he was a fairy compared to the likes of Gentile, Materazzi or even Totti in his younger days.

Conte was pretty much like Dunga. Both had their good amount of thuggish moments but were actually feared for the strong mind attitude and leadership they showed when in the field. More of a "badass sheriff" than a leg breaker kind of player.
Badass_Sheriff_Devil

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
"My reason for leaving is not money. It is my family and my image. I don't feel comfortable here anymore." @skyfootball

Blaming it on his image :D Idiot.
That's not even really what he said, it's just a paraphrase from an interview he did in Uruguay that came out yesterday. He's basically blaming the media, so that he doesn't look like a mercenary. Apparently he's already spoken to the club and manager about this, so he may as well just tell the truth. It's not like the Madrid media is going to be any easier on biting.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)