Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (25 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
:beer:
Finally, BA, I am indeed doing just that in a couple of weeks time. Heading home for the first time since 2008. It will be brief though, since Morocco, France, Belgium and South East Asia hold far more allure.

I was just at Footscray market, where I visit every Saturday, fighting the vicious vietcong old dears and their shopping tanks, trying to deal with 10 foot sudanese women who have no interest in the idea of queues, and watching some skagheads steal and apple or two before stopping the traffic by having an argument in the street. Ahhh...other than Brunswick, which I really enjoyed for a couple of years other than the slow encroachment of hipsters, I feel far more at home here in Footscray. Its much more like a suburb of London or Paris or Manchester. Typically, the majority of whites I work with warned me off moving here, the reason why??? Too many blacks and arabs...hohoho!
Which area is blessed with your presence in Sydney???
we are almost neighbours, i live in port melbourne. the western suburbs are full of asians and sudanese...amazing how many. we are not a rascist in australia, we just hate all races....so we cant be rascist if we are like that:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I lived for the majority of my life in Bossley Park (a south western suburb of Sydeny with plenty of Italians and Iraqis of Assyrian descent)a nice suburban area, nice 2 story brick home, great diversity of nationalities, but sadly quite poor culturally and in terms of things to do and places to see...I now currently reside in the wonderful inner-western suburb of Haberfield. Another suburb with a strong Italian identity, with awesome restaurants, pizzerias, cake shops, cafes, and within pretty close distance to the city.
I've never really given Sydney a chance. Mainly due to enjoying Melbourne so much, but also partly due to a traumatizing experience in 2000...my first visit to Sydney. Arrived by coach at Kings Cross, needed a pi*s and so went into the nearest toilets where I found two men undoing each others' trousers. OK, I concluded, I seem to be intruding...so onwards, much to the amusement of my then girlfriend. We soon found another public toilet, but within those cursed walls I opened a cubicle to find a young rent boy about to be sucked off by a businessman in a suit. I gave up and pi*sed on the street...I am far from prude, but when I urinate, I have a definite preference for doing so away from men about to fu*k and suck. Call me weird, but its just my way...

we are almost neighbours, i live in port melbourne. the western suburbs are full of asians and sudanese...amazing how many. we are not a rascist in australia, we just hate all races....so we cant be rascist if we are like that:agree:
That is precisely why I like Footscray, its the lack of white australians, the lack of the greek australians, the italian australians, the macedonian australians...far more vietnamese, chinese, sudanese...which make it more interesting and more comfortable and cheaper. Richmond was OK, but too many white, drunk morons flooding the place every weekend. And taking even a drive along Chapel street was too much for me, it left me spiritually damaged and riddled with murderous impulses for weeks after; all those faces stuck, as if by curse, in MONG. Lots of flashy clothes, big muscles, short skirts and scum. I'd rather walk along Barkly street on a Saturday evening than Swan Street...Each to their own eh!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I've never really given Sydney a chance. Mainly due to enjoying Melbourne so much, but also partly due to a traumatizing experience in 2000...my first visit to Sydney. Arrived by coach at Kings Cross, needed a pi*s and so went into the nearest toilets where I found two men undoing each others' trousers. OK, I concluded, I seem to be intruding...so onwards, much to the amusement of my then girlfriend. We soon found another public toilet, but within those cursed walls I opened a cubicle to find a young rent boy about to be sucked off by a businessman in a suit. I gave up and pi*sed on the street...I am far from prude, but when I urinate, I have a definite preference for doing so away from men about to fu*k and suck. Call me weird, but its just my way...

That is precisely why I like Footscray, its the lack of white australians, the lack of the greek australians, the italian australians, the macedonian australians...far more vietnamese, chinese, sudanese...which make it more interesting and more comfortable and cheaper. Richmond was OK, but too many white, drunk morons flooding the place every weekend. And taking even a drive along Chapel street was too much for me, it left me spiritually damaged and riddled with murderous impulses for weeks after; all those faces stuck, as if by curse, in MONG. Lots of flashy clothes, big muscles, short skirts and scum. I'd rather walk along Barkly street on a Saturday evening than Swan Street...Each to their own eh!
Kings Cross :touched:

What a place. Seediest suburb in Australia. Remember going there when I first turned 18 and being offered all sorts of drugs off shady looking "persons of Middle Eastern descent" and watching all the dirty prostitutes whoring themselves out on Darlinghurst Rd.

It's cleaned up a bit these days. Now it's full of steroid injecting and cocaine fuelled fucktards who wear tight fitting clothing and love to fight anyone who stares at them the wrong way and awesome short skirt wearing club sluts.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Spent one night in a hostel in kings cross, saw two fights, one involving a stabbing and got threatened myself as well, such a lovely place.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Kings Cross :touched:

What a place. Seediest suburb in Australia. Remember going there when I first turned 18 and being offered all sorts of drugs off shady looking "persons of Middle Eastern descent" and watching all the dirty prostitutes whoring themselves out on Darlinghurst Rd.

It's cleaned up a bit these days. Now it's full of steroid injecting and cocaine fuelled fucktards who wear tight fitting clothing and love to fight anyone who stares at them the wrong way and awesome short skirt wearing club sluts.
I need to visit this Kings Cross place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)