Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (38 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
We are not a selling team okay. When we have a fighter and a top player like Vidal we have to retain him at all costs, whether it means increasing his salary or not. He said he will stay here for a while so why force him out. MVP needs all three players, and we arguably have one of the best midfielders in the world. We must retain them all. Suarez is a good player but he is one player and he will improve our attack but not make our attack world class

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Luis Suarez is my number 1 but no one of the starting 11 should leave (+ Pogba).. If we want to buy Suarez with money than we should sell:

- Ziegler 2 mil
- De Ceglie 6 mil
- Felipe Melo 4 mil
- Martinez 1 mil
- Pasquato 1.5 million (50 %)
- Giaccherini or Pepe 6 mil
- Matri or Quaglia 11 mil - 10 mil

Total circa 30-32 mil

With that money + 8-10 mil we can MAYBE buy Suarez..

Other players who are welcome = Lucas Digne or Ansaldi for LWB, Dede of Doria for CV and MAYBE Poli if we loan out Marrone for a year.. In my opinion that's necessary because he need a lot of playing time.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Luis Suarez is my number 1 but no one of the starting 11 should leave (+ Pogba).. If we want to buy Suarez with money than we should sell:

- Ziegler 2 mil
- De Ceglie 6 mil
- Felipe Melo 4 mil
- Martinez 1 mil

Total circa 30-32 mil

Other players who are welcome = Lucas Digne or Ansaldi for LWB, Dede of Doria for CV and MAYBE Poli if we loan out Marrone for a year.. In my opinion that's necessary because he need a lot of playing time.
That's why Marotta won't target Suarez. But I really love to have Digne here.

Jan 5, 2011
I'd drive Vidal to the airport if it means we have a chance at Aguero/Iniesta. Vidal is a great players but the work he does for the team can be replicated to an 80 % by someone like Asamoah.
I would trade your favorite Marchiso + 10mil for Aguero. No way I trade Vidal for Aguero. I can say the same player like Quagliarella can replicated 80% Aguero. Thats 20% difference is what defines a superstar.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I would trade your favorite Marchiso + 10mil for Aguero. No way I trade Vidal for Aguero. I can say the same player like Quagliarella can replicated 80% Aguero. Thats 20% difference is what defines a superstar.
I would sell anyone in our team if it means a chance at getting Aguero, the only intouchables in my book are Chiello,Barza, Pirlo and Buffon.
Players like Aguero wins you games because of their brilliance, individualities Vidal altough a great players will not wins you game by his own. The things that he brings to this team can be replicated by a solid CM to an extent.
20% of that made no sense. ^
:D

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Lol at people willing to sell Marchisio or Vidal for Aguero or Suarez. Juve is doing great why should we sell players that are irreplaceable to us?

I don't get my hopes up for the coming mercato especially regarding attacking department. We're top 5 spenders in a few years now and our team has made huge progress. Everyone is happy we're doing so well and it's being done without huge contracts and transfer fees. I expect we'll continue this path but we may invest in attack a bit more this summer as other departments look already packed and strong.

My dream signing is Jovetic (but he's too expensive) while I'd be very happy with Sanchez but I'm afraid we'll be able to get neither of those two. With Llorente arriving we probably should include some young forward to this team so we'll have a chance to produce a player like El Shaarawy or someone like that. Vucinic/Giovinco - Llorente/Matri + some young forward is most likely scenario assuming we'll sell Quag and won't get Sanchez.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
But his price is about 30m and we won't get him any cheaper even if we sign his whole country. Our relations with rats won't help the deal either. I never doubted his will was a problem, but transfer fee.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- Ziegler 2 mil
- De Ceglie 6 mil
- Felipe Melo 4 mil
- Martinez 1 mil

Total circa 30-32 mil

Love these sort of posts. It is as though we can just simply sell to raise funds for players who are either in demand by clubs who are not willing to pay that amount or even the players wanting to leave. Btw i called Ansaldi first :stuckup:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Keep Vidal.

Just look at Liverpool, who has the guy in question, Suarez, right now. Great attack, average midfield/defence = no trophies

We are the opposite. Great defence/midfield, average attack = win

What I said about Liverpool can be said about a dozen other clubs in Europe; that they have a great attack, but are lacking in the midfield and defensive departments. Atl. Madrid and Napoli are other good examples.

We have proven, and we're on our way of proving for the 2nd season in a row, that it's much more important to have a great defence and a great midfield if you want to win. We look likely to retain the scudetto, we've beaten the likes of Chelsea in the CL and absolutely slaughtered Celtic. All with an "average" attack, but a great midfield and defence.

Ideally we'd be great in all areas, but if we can't, I'd rather keep things the way they are.
Considered we are the 2nd scored team in the league, and 3/4 team in CL. How is that a average attack? And what exactly is a great attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)