Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (39 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
RVP did the same and and he went for about 30m euros in the end despite being in the last year of his contract and nearing 30 years of age.

Suarez is on a healthy contract right now,only still 26 years old and is in the best form of his life,probably the best player in the league right now.It would take a minimum of 40m+ to lure him away from there provided he actually hands in a transfer request.Otherwise we are looking at 60m and upwards here in today's market which would be a 'realistic' claim.

There's no way in hell we can compete with those kind of numbers.(Even when we're talking about a minimum fee involved here).

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
@Hustini

Realistically, we can't sign Suarez or Ibrahimovic.

Personally, if I really had to pick one and we could afford him, it'd be Suarez. Better long term, slightly more suitable tactically, less of an ego.

I see Jovetic as more likely.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Hustini

Realistically, we can't sign Suarez or Ibrahimovic.

Personally, if I really had to pick one and we could afford him, it'd be Suarez. Better long term, slightly more suitable tactically, less of an ego.

I see Jovetic as more likely.
Gracias

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We should do what Napoli and Liverpool did. Find our own Cavani or our own Suarez.

What about that Damiao-fella, what's he up to nowadays?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We should do what Napoli and Liverpool did. Find our own Cavani or our own Suarez.

What about that Damiao-fella, what's he up to nowadays?
I think he's really overrated.

Anyways, he'd be really expensive as well. We got to find them when they're much younger.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
RVP did the same and and he went for about 30m euros in the end despite being in the last year of his contract and nearing 30 years of age.

Suarez is on a healthy contract right now,only still 26 years old and is in the best form of his life,probably the best player in the league right now.It would take a minimum of 40m+ to lure him away from there provided he actually hands in a transfer request.Otherwise we are looking at 60m and upwards here in today's market which would be a 'realistic' claim.

There's no way in hell we can compete with those kind of numbers.(Even when we're talking about a minimum fee involved here).
When he talks about ambition as a player and welcomes a club to put in a bid, it's pretty evident that he would at least hear out the offer and the see which club's are interested in him before taking a call. He is quite clearly weighing up his future. I think he's probably realised it as well, two seasons into his Liverpool career. What's stopping him from asking for an outright transfer publicly is perhaps the fact that his family is settled and he needs to weigh things from a lifestyle perspective. Quite clearly though, he's ambitious and it wouldn't surprise me if we are linked with him and make a go at it. You never know his reaction when Juve put in a formal offer. That can change a player's mind too.

Jul 20, 2012
Vidal to Bayern for Suarez funds?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus could sell Arturo Vidal to Bayern Munich in order to raise the €30m needed for Luis Suarez from Liverpool.

According to Tuttosport, the Bianconeri are considering a transfer merry-go-round over the summer.

Vidal has experience in the Bundesliga with Bayer Leverkusen, but joined Juve for €20m last season.

The Chilean midfielder is much-admired in Germany and Bayern Munich have repeatedly been linked with an offer for the 23-year-old.

Tuttosport suggest Juve could listen to those proposals because the €30m transfer fee would bring in enough money to coax striker Suarez away from Liverpool.

There is another side to the story, as Suarez’s agent is Pere Guardiola, the brother of future Bayern manager Pep Guardiola.

It would therefore be in his interests to see both deals go through.

---------------------------------------------

Interesting but i would never do this deal. Vidal is too important

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Hypothetically, if this were true, would you guys be willing to lose Vidal to get Suarez? Really hard call to make. Personally, I'd hold on to Vidal. Even though Suarez is the best forward we can buy at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)