Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (5 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Use CL money. Use your summer mercato money. Sell Giovinco. Take all that money, all that fucking money and buy this man. He is the game changing star of the universe and under Conte, he's going to be in the league of Messi and Ronaldo in no fucking time. Just fucking do it. It won't matter if we sign anyone else after that coz Suarez will score three goals in every game and create 10 assists, which no one will convert but we'll still win 3-0. :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
If 40m is our entire mercato budget then I rather we spend it on Suarez alone, than on any other positions. It's better than spreading it out on Ogbonna and Kolarov and then renewing Anelka's contrwct by another season. Juve need a forward this season. No more team building shit. Ibra or Suarez. JoJo and Sanchez are definite options but they're certainly not top players to fill the vacancy after three seasons.

Dec 31, 2008
well.. he might be worth 45M.. but he isn't worth it for us to pay that for him..

though i'd rather see us buying suarez for 45M than another 2-3 tiago's and almirons and such :p
I'd say the worthiness is there for that price, but whether we can afford the transfer is something that I don't know.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
If 40m is our entire mercato budget then I rather we spend it on Suarez alone, than on any other positions. It's better than spreading it out on Ogbonna and Kolarov and then renewing Anelka's contrwct by another season. Juve need a forward this season. No more team building $#@!. Ibra or Suarez. JoJo and Sanchez are definite options but they're certainly not top players to fill the vacancy after three seasons.
True... Spending everything on 1-2 topplayer(s)... just like the good old days...

but is our mercato budget 40M? is that after or before the payments of asamoah and isla?

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Luis Suarez is a great player, with him Juve will be stronger than the most teams of Europa (as a team but also on paper)..

If Juve have a budget of 60 million, i would spend def 2/3 for him.. We just need two players for the starting eleven, a ss and a LWB.. Maybe Poli as back up and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)