Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (42 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
“You never know in football,” Suarez told AFP when asked if he could be on the move. “A player’s ambition is always there, the ambition of wanting to play in elite teams is always there.

“I’m in a world-class team, an elite team like Liverpool. And if another team comes around with more prospects of competing in international club competitions games, which is willing to have [me], they are welcome.

Let the fapping resume
I've become such a Hustini lately, but fuck it.. :tuttosport:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
“You never know in football,” Suarez told AFP when asked if he could be on the move. “A player’s ambition is always there, the ambition of wanting to play in elite teams is always there.

“I’m in a world-class team, an elite team like Liverpool. And if another team comes around with more prospects of competing in international club competitions games, which is willing to have [me], they are welcome.

Let the fapping resume
The Liverpool fans must be so pleased to learn of such loyalty...I'd rather we resigned Kovacevic.:theflag:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't expect Luis to stay forever, especially if we can't manage to play at the level he wishes to achieve. That said, I wouldn't want him to go to Juve either.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Let's just focus on players we can actually get; We are still 2-3 years away from a singing of this level :sigh:

Hernandez + Sanchez on loan with obligation to buy would be epic. Two extremely talented and pacey players who are very dangerous on the counter attack, giving us an extra option/dimension in attack. Moreover, Hernandez seems to have a keen eye for goal, so why not? :boh:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Suarez basically said that he wont ask to leave but he does want to play in the CL
However I doubt we would be willing to offer more than 40m for one player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)