Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (37 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
You guys really believe Suarez said that? Seriously?
The only interviews I believe are those of Marrotta, where he says there's no chance of Ibra coming here and Juve are looking at Zaza. Everything else is just going to break my heart. :(

Can you imagine being set up with a hot girl every year for prom, and when you've been jerking off nights, looking forward to it, a cross dresser shows up at your door instead?! That's what every season has been like with Mrrotta's forward stories. With Toni, Bendtner and Anelka being the dream breaking crossdressers.

Jun 13, 2007
The only interviews I believe are those of Marrotta, where he says there's no chance of Ibra coming here and Juve are looking at Zaza. Everything else is just going to break my heart. :(

Can you imagine being set up with a hot girl every year for prom, and when you've been jerking off nights, looking forward to it, a cross dresser shows up at your door instead?! That's what every season has been like with Mrrotta's forward stories. With Toni, Bendtner and Anelka being the dream breaking crossdressers.
Yeah, but everything is relative you see. I believe we have a forum member who would enjoy being in you position.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
How would you rate our chances of grabbing Sanchez, Red? How much difference would the presence of Vidal and Isla in the squad make...are they known to be buddies??
Certainly plenty pictures been posted of them together.

I'm not sure him being matey (or not) with Vidal and Isla would have as much of an influence on a potential transfer as Juve appearing to have a good relationship with his agent - who also represents Vidal.

If Juve really want Sanchez, I think think they'd have a good chance of getting him.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

Feel ya brother...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

:lol:

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012

:lol:

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
http://www.sportal.de/juventus-turi...-liverpools-luis-suarez-1-2013032025619000000

German source tells that Juventus are ready to make an offer this year for Suarez about 30 Mio. Euro. Antonio Conte thinks Suarez and Fernando Llorente would be a good addition to the team, Suarez would be the perfect ally for Fernando Llorente.

according to the source Juventus dont want Zlatan Ibrahimovic anymore, because he is too old and expensive.

But Suarez seems to be happy at Liverpool as he said: "Every child's dream is to play for Liverpool. Also, I've dreamed of. I enjoy every moment, for as a great club to play".

Apr 29, 2006
Suarez would certainly want to come here. As a matter of fact many of the players that would have looked mostly at the basic salary line in the contract before would be much more willing to come here from now on. Why? Titles + THE Champions League football. It's one thing for your PR + agent to be dealing with stories like Bayern and world stars saying that Bayern must give 110% to beat you in 1/4 final of CL and another to be fighting for CL, even if in the most marketed league in the freaking universe. Not to mention bonus payments from the club itself... Bayern were finalists last year, but we've beaten the champions!!! :theflag: Here he would be an incredibly important player in a team fighting for everything and trying to win every tournament.

How much would Liverpool ask? I'd say more than 30. IMHO, if he wants to go, its around 40m with bonuses. :rolleyes:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
“You never know in football,” Suarez told AFP when asked if he could be on the move. “A player’s ambition is always there, the ambition of wanting to play in elite teams is always there.

“I’m in a world-class team, an elite team like Liverpool. And if another team comes around with more prospects of competing in international club competitions games, which is willing to have [me], they are welcome.

Let the fapping resume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)