Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (8 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Higuain?

We should focus on what we need, not just buy for the sake of buying.

I though it was obvious that we need a SS now that we got a CF in Llorente.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i think higuain is a natural freak and defo a top striker, in that position i would only take cavani over him for now and the future

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain?

We should focus on what we need, not just buy for the sake of buying.

I though it was obvious that we need a SS now that we got a CF in Llorente.

agreed :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I would be epic to have him in our jersey... but sadly we will need A LOT of things to go in our way..... and even then... just imagining that we get the deal done...... 6 to 7,5 mils in wages? woah thats a fukin lot. And the transfer itself would go above 30 mils at the very least... and thats being modest. Now, all of it without taking in consideration any crazy bid for the top spenders....
On top of it all... why he would come to juve when he can go to like 3 or 4 more appealing scenarios?.

I dont want to be a pessimist... but the only ONLY chance of him coming here, is him pulling a Vidal and wanting to really play for the jersey... otherwise is almost impossible.

Even Moggi in his prime would have a lot of troubles to sign him if he was with us now.

Jul 1, 2010
i think higuain is a natural freak and defo a top striker, in that position i would only take cavani over him for now and the future
You'd take Gonzalo ahead of Falcao?

Seriously, I like Higuain but his abysmal record in the Champions League and against Barcelona is not to his advantage.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Well, the point of signing a top striker is to make us more competitive in the CL, isn't it? So, I don't see how signing a CL flop makes sense.

but thats my point i dont think this qualification CL flop makes any sense, would you tell me you wouldnt take ibra over matri in CL if matri had a better CL record??

- - - Updated - - -

Who is caramello?
van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)