Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (8 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
And who will be in the box? With two second strikers, we will have the same problems to break provincial sides. We need someone who can head in crosses, out-muscle defenders and bother them physically. This is why someone likes Dzeko makes sense.

This is not Fifa12. It is about signing a CF, signing a player we don't need just because he is quality doesn't make sense.
Golly goosh it all makes perfect sense now!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
And who will be in the box? With two second strikers, we will have the same problems to break provincial sides. We need someone who can head in crosses, out-muscle defenders and bother them physically. This is why someone likes Dzeko makes sense.

This is not Fifa12. It is about signing a CF, signing a player we don't need just because he is quality doesn't make sense.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He'll be consting us about the same as dzeko, yet wouldnt score more goals, and we allready got plenty of chance creation, so IF we could spend that much, it should be on dzeko

Jul 20, 2012
He'll be consting us about the same as dzeko, yet wouldnt score more goals, and we allready got plenty of chance creation, so IF we could spend that much, it should be on dzeko
Well then we have another argument that comes up, everyone says get jovetic but i think i would rather take my chances with this guy then jovetic. He can create chances but he can score also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)