Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (7 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Man, yesterday, SUarez and Cavani owned soooo hard my National team it was not funny.

Cavani´s team was the sub 23 dudes, and my team was a lot of reserves who our DT wanted to test....... so they were pretty inexperienced.... (but ok i know that even the first sqaud members would have got owned too by this 2 guys).

Cavani was firing on all cylinders from minute 1.... he scored in the minute 4 and then the number 10 from the sub 23 also scored.....

Suarez was denyed by our keeper in a lot of attempts but the guy was owning left and right our players.

Just Cavani´s presence had our qhole line on their feets. The level was just too different.

BTW,,,,, that number 10 dude from Uruguay´s sub 23 was VERY good..... i dont know him... ill have to investigate more about him because between him, cavani and suarez everything happened.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I can understand him giving an interview about it, even though he was advised not to. But to say that Man Utd had the political power to get him banned is a bit silly and will surely get him in trouble.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
I can understand him giving an interview about it, even though he was advised not to. But to say that Man Utd had the political power to get him banned is a bit silly and will surely get him in trouble.
Plenty of Irony in what he is saying, considering LFC have got what they wanted for decades, and have got away with sooooo much !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)