Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (98 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Asamoah didn't take a non-EU spot as he was bought from an Italian team. I think Caceres took the other.

EDIT: Fail. :sergio:

Jul 1, 2010
Look at it this way, together with Drogba and to a certain extent Falcao, Suarez is the most annoying striker the defenses would like to face. Falcao is hard to handle due to his amazing sense to position himself, while Drogba and Suarez, apart from knowing where to position their ass, are kicking and fighting and annoy the shit out of the defenders with their constant movement and dirty play.
Suarez's record in Liverpool last year is giving a wrong picture. Actually, it's even amazing how he still managed to score 17 in 39 for the most impotent big team in the world.

Just imagine on how many levels will this player improve our attack.

Dzeko might score more goals than Suarez in Juve only if they both play for Juve. If only one of them plays here, Suarez will 100% score more than Edin.
You're perhaps right.

Still, in any case, I prefer having Dzeko due to his strength and height, which will help a lot to unlock stubborn provincial defenses.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You're perhaps right.

Still, in any case, I prefer having Dzeko due to his strength and height, which will help a lot to unlock stubborn provincial defenses.
for unlocking stubborn defenses ,you need someone who can weave his magic in the final third,someone with exquisite close control and dribbling

as well as someone who can make that visionary through pass(well we have vucinic who can do that) and Suarez's movement is brilliant..suarez can do all the above as well as putting the ball in the back of the net.

In all these characteristics i mentioned above Dzeko is mediocre in those aspects,he's just a pure static poacher..You just contradicted yourself right there with that comment.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
for unlocking stubborn defenses ,you need someone who can weave his magic in the final third,someone with exquisite close control and dribbling

as well as someone who can make that visionary through pass(well we have vucinic who can do that) and Suarez's movement is brilliant..suarez can do all the above as well as putting the ball in the back of the net.

In all these characteristics i mentioned above Dzeko is mediocre in those aspects,he's just a pure static poacher..You just contradicted yourself right there with that comment.
:lol:

Right. Trez was also mediocre you know, cuz it has NOTHING to do with positioning, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)