Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (46 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
'I've had a brilliant chat with Luis,' said the Reds manager. 'He's really looking forward to being here and we are obviously hoping that we can get him on to another new contract.

'He's really looking forward to the new season.'

Why is everyone getting excited?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Cause 'Pool are in denial, just like they were with Torres. Them reassuring the fans then selling him to us will cause tears, lost of tears. And I love tears cause their tears is what I use to lubricate my dick while I :tuttosport:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Cause 'Pool are in denial, just like they were with Torres. Them reassuring the fans then selling him to us will cause tears, lost of tears. And I love tears cause their tears is what I use to lubricate my dick while I :tuttosport:
:lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I don't think Daily Mail is lying in their report, Liverpool probably said that, but they will sell, if they don't sell now they'll sell next season after they fail making the CL.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Like I said before, and I shall say it again, This guy will be massive for us. If we can't get the CF this year, acquire Suarez (although that would rule out JoJo for the foreseeable future :cry: :sad:), and get Higuain (when he will surely be fed up of being a bench player) next season.
I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)