Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (8 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yo!! Easy A, what's the word from Anfield? Rodgers was negotiating his package the last I checked. Another article on sky just reported that RvP and Suarez are the two front runners for Juve at the moment btw, guys.
Sky's reporting is usually the last to hear things or just b/s. Keep an eye on the Telegraph, Echo and Guardian. Rogers has negotiated a package for him and 3 of his back room staff. Swansea is letting him go for 5 million pounds and most likely hiring Gus Poyet. The official announcement is due tomorrow or Monday (press conference and all that).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Agnelli: “Signing a big name player two years ago would have been a waste of time. It would have been like buying a plasma TV when you really needed to build a house first.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This man knows about panels. I would even say that the Panasonic plasma's are still better than any LED coming out these days.
I dunno everything about panels, but the reason why I compared the plasma to Ronaldo was because I was thinking 42 inches wide with a whole lot of gas.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
i hope the reported statments by Cáceres regarding suarez is planned as a way for suarez to force a move to us. suarez is way to good to rot away at liverpool. they wont make cl in 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)