Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (39 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Brendan Rodgers is the new soon to be announced Pool coach. I've not seen Swansea play much but can anyone tell me his preferred formation, and if Suarez would fit his style of play?!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Brendan Rodgers is the new soon to be announced Pool coach. I've not seen Swansea play much but can anyone tell me his preferred formation, and if Suarez would fit his style of play?!
4-3-3 based very much on possession and movement.

Suarez will be well suited to it.

Every chance Andy Carroll will be given the boot, I imagine, if Juve fancy signing him instead.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Arghhh. So unless there's an ego clash there or he doesn't want 'bad boy's on his team, we are so not getting Luis. Who was the most straightforward option of the lot. Currently earning 3m, and would've been available at 25m. Dayemmm.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Suarez will probably like having a manager that speaks Spanish and uses a possession/pressing set up.

And I'm pretty sure he's on 4-5 million and was speculated at being available for 35.:D

Rydel

Nov 22, 2011
Caceres apprently told Tutto that he's been talking about Juve with Suarez. Liverpool's man were asking some questions about our club and he seemed to be impressed. However, Caseres stated that all depends on the clubs.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I actually dreamt that we signed this guy last night. Which is odd, as he's not my preferred target this year. And I don't dream about football (except repeatedly strangling Moratti but who doesn't).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)