Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (88 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
Well is not that difficult to access Uruguayan players when they are training home with the National Team. The trainings are usually open doors. In fact I was telling my sister we should go and ask Luisito about his future :p

And Cavani

On the other hand this is the first time since the Evra-gate that Luisito is at home so I´m sure the question about leaving the UK will be made by the media.
I let you know if there are any news.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Oh that's awesome Daria. You should tell Suarez and Cavani to come to Juventus because we would love them both here and theyll have a lot of fans.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Well is not that difficult to access Uruguayan players when they are training home with the National Team. The trainings are usually open doors. In fact I was telling my sister we should go and ask Luisito about his future :p

And Cavani

On the other hand this is the first time since the Evra-gate that Luisito is at home so I´m sure the question about leaving the UK will be made by the media.
I let you know if there are any news.
I met up with most of the Uruguayan when they toured Indonesia,and were shopping at a mall, Cavani and the rest especially Lugano were very kind and friendly,but not Luis though :D
Having said that,if we cant get Cavani,Suarez would still be an absolute great addition!

oh and Fuck Evra, he just made too big of a fuss of a small incident..

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
The best attack would be David Silva-CR7-Messi or CR7-Falcao-Messi

A more realistic but highly highly improbable best attack in Europe for us would be David Silva-Higuain-Tevez

After CR7 & Messi the top 10 best attacking players in no particular order are:

D.Silva
Tevez
Ibra
Falcao
Kaka
Torres (when in form)
Eto'o
Robben
Ribery
Van Persie

Neymar and Rooney also probably belong on that list.
What's that?

Boriello > Kaka

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
Suarez just scored for Uruguay in the game vs Russia in Moscu.
He is in the starting line up with Cavani (and Cáceres).

I considered Suarez and Cavani a demographic miracle. Uruguay is the second lowest demographic rate in Latin America, with Less than 40,000 babies born per year. In 1987, in the same small city, Salto, amazingly, Luis Suarez and Edinson Cavani were born.
The god of football was playing around, I guess.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
What's that?

Boriello > Kaka
:sergio:

---------- Post added 26.05.2012 at 04:13 ----------

I considered Suarez and Cavani a demographic miracle. Uruguay is the second lowest demographic rate in Latin America, with Less than 40,000 babies born per year. In 1987, in the same small city, Salto, amazingly, Luis Suarez and Edinson Cavani were born.
Aren't they only a couple of weeks apart?

Apr 15, 2006

There is no god! :stuckup:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

Bollywood level story :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The best value for money deal player we have been linked to on the market. He will take this team to the next level better than anybody else. Including Cavani. Absolute fucking beast.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
I met up with most of the Uruguayan when they toured Indonesia,and were shopping at a mall, Cavani and the rest especially Lugano were very kind and friendly,but not Luis though :D
Having said that,if we cant get Cavani,Suarez would still be an absolute great addition!

oh and $#@! Evra, he just made too big of a fuss of a small incident..
no need to be kind to pindas, what Suarez thought.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I wonder if Aaron can confirm this.

It seems Rodgers will take the Liverpool job with Van Gaal as the Sporting Director.

Van Gaal doesn't get along with Suarez or is it South American players? Perhaps Suarez will be on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)