Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (49 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The best attack would be David Silva-CR7-Messi or CR7-Falcao-Messi

A more realistic but highly highly improbable best attack in Europe for us would be David Silva-Higuain-Tevez

After CR7 & Messi the top 10 best attacking players in no particular order are:

D.Silva
Tevez
Ibra
Falcao
Kaka
Torres (when in form)
Eto'o
Robben
Ribery
Van Persie

Neymar and Rooney also probably belong on that list.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
It´s amazing how the media can make an image of you that is totally mistaken. I have known Suarez´ story since he was very young, and he is just a family guy really shy who has a very difficult childhood without his father and with 5 siblings and who with his first check bought his mother a shop -- which has always being her dream --

I can´t believe some of the things you say here about him. It´s amazing what the British media has done to this guy... I hope he leaves England soon... They don´t deserve him.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
New Marcello ftw

---------- Post added 24.05.2012 at 01:36 ----------

It´s amazing how the media can make an image of you that is totally mistaken. I have known Suarez´ story since he was very young, and he is just a family guy really shy who has a very difficult childhood without his father and with 5 siblings and who with his first check bought his mother a shop -- which has always being her dream --

I can´t believe some of the things you say here about him. It´s amazing what the British media has done to this guy... I hope he leaves England soon... They don´t deserve him.
Do you still know him?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Typical Uruguayan response :D I'm sure he's a nice guy off the field and all the rest of it, but this isn't Juventus Big Brother. It's what he does on the pitch. Class player, but to say he has no baggage is wide of the mark.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I'm sure that Suarez was just trying to lick the other player's neck instead of biting it! I feel so sorry for Suarez, it's not his fault that he can't control his mouth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)