Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (64 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2004
3-5-2 with Suarez - Vucinic upfront won't really be that good (when it comes to scoring goals)..... I hope we get a good finisher no matter what formation we plan to play.

Jul 28, 2002
Suarez is not really a winger but more of a
SS. He would be class but not as our main goal machine. Far to profligate, we need the clinical poacher to lead the line.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
No Suarez poll? I don't want him here, but I would love to vote against the move and laugh at myself for voting against it a few years later.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Interest from Barfalona in Suarez?
No, he just said in a interview for Marca that he'd like to play in La Liga one day. He said he wants to play in the 3 top leagues, England, Spain, Italy. The next day he's linked in the press to both Barcelona and Madrid. Summer is finally here.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If we get Suarez, do you guys think we will be done with the attack or would we sign a Higuain/Cavani type of striker as well?

No, I personally don't. To me. its one or the other. And I would prefer a natural goal scorer with the amount of money being rumored.

The only way that Juve could afford both is if Marotta can get close to maximum value on players who are no longer part of the project.

One thing that I feel, and this is my opinion, that Juve have over other squads in Serie A, are the number of tradeable assets that the team has that will not directly affect the core of the Starting XI.

Players such as Krasic, Melo, Elia, and Matri as well.

There is still value in these players. Granted, not as much as what they were originally obtained for, but nonetheless, they could be sold off and used towards another top player in addition to a goal scorer, or players that will fit the system that Conte is looking for, giving this team unimaginable depth for multiple competitions.

Let's take Milan for example.

Who on their team, that is not a regular fixture in the starting XI, will have the value needed for them to totally rejuvenate their squad?

Robinho is one of them, but he has been in a downward slope the past couple of seasons, and he will be 29 midway through next year.

Who else? Think about it. Is there anyone on their bench who is of value in a deal?

Cassano at this point is an unkown quantity due to his health scare. Pato, although still young, is forever destined at this point to be all about potential. The number of injuries, and to different parts of his body, no less, at such a young age, should and would scare off potential suitors unless he is to be had at a cut-rate price.

Inter? Well, they do have some pieces, but they are currently a team in flux as well, and no one at this point is really sure what they are going to do in regards to their style of play and what pieces will fit.

For the first time in several seasons, Juve are at a distinct advantage over its closest competitors. Their debt service is far less than either one fo the aforementioned clubs, they are coming of a Scudetto winning campaign, in a new Stadium which brings in revenue streams that no other team in Italy can match.

Point Blank, the time is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)